UN report lied, Israel cleared of intentionally killing civilians (1 Viewer)

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
cosmo is not a jew okay cosmo is just a very intelligent in depth man

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
The problem I have with you, Ibrahim, is you don't recognise Israel's right to exist, even within oslo accord borders.

ibbi00

HSC
You and I both know a peaceful two state solution is never going to happen. I see no point in dwelling in the hypothetical realm.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Israel is good. Enf os torey.

Took me liek 5 minutsdes to yytpe dsis lol

HSC
2 state solution cant work?

let Israel and the others sort it out between each other then

(hint: israel wins)

Valdek

Premium Member
HSC
oh yeah, in case you didn't know, the 'Goldstone' report was not only written by him, but 3 others with significant contributions. Just because one man alters his opinions slightly on what Israeli policy was due to pressure from the zionist community, doesn't mean the FACTS (yep, facts-not opinions or distortions), are changed.

ps. just for lols - enjoy this: http://images2.memegenerator.net/Im...mageSize=Medium&generatorName=Zionistprincess

Last edited:

ibbi00

HSC
http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...tone-retract-from-his-report-on-gaza-1.355454

However, reading the final UN report reveals that the committee didn't come anywhere near that conclusion. On the contrary. The committee states repeatedly that according to the information presented to it, "Israel does not appear to have conducted a general review of doctrine regarding military targets" (i.e. Israel did not discuss at all on which targets it is legitimate to open fire and on which it is not ).

In the best case, those who are rejoicing over Goldstone's op-ed have not bothered to read the UN reports. In the worst case, they have read the reports and have chosen to keep them out of the public eye. Both UN reports state that despite 36 Israel Defense Forces investigations of the grave incidents mentioned in the Goldstone report, only one indictment has been filed. Moreover, both reports reach the conclusion that "given the seriousness of the allegations, the military investigations thus far appear to have produced very little."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)