UNSW Chit Chat Thread 2014 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamdaft

HSC
Hey guys,

My friend is at UNSW today as apparently, today's science/engineering enrolment day (He's doing Bachelor of Science). He got his student card.
The event was called, "Science Enrolment Advising Day 2014"
Anyone know if there's a business enrolment day or something, coz I'm not aware of this ?

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
How many flexible core subjects can you do in the first semester for first years?

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

My friend is at UNSW today as apparently, today's science/engineering enrolment day (He's doing Bachelor of Science). He got his student card.
The event was called, "Science Enrolment Advising Day 2014"
Anyone know if there's a business enrolment day or something, coz I'm not aware of this ?
Enrolment day? I think its just an assistance of your enrolment and a broad introduction to the course. If you're confident about your enrolment (it says in the handbook anyways) you should be fine. I'm not sure if they have on for ASB, but I know plenty of other faculties have a few this week.

I was about to go today but was so tired to go. I'll get my student ID sometime this week to avoid the queues during O-Week.

williamdaft

HSC
Enrolment day? I think its just an assistance of your enrolment and a broad introduction to the course. If you're confident about your enrolment (it says in the handbook anyways) you should be fine. I'm not sure if they have on for ASB, but I know plenty of other faculties have a few this week.

I was about to go today but was so tired to go. I'll get my student ID sometime this week to avoid the queues during O-Week.
Ah okay. Yeah I was wondering if ASB is going to have one, coz I'll probably go. And get my student card as well.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
I was at uni today :) only to hand in my assignment >.>

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
Where do we go to get our student cards?
I got mine from FM Assist in the Mathews Building in upper campus but a lot of people get it from the lower ground level of the library in O-week. You have to bring an identification card such as a driver's licence or passport. You can pre-fill out a travel concession form printed from the website but they should have forms there :)

More info: http://www.facilities.unsw.edu.au/fm-assist/student-id-cards

Haha yeap. That was my last assessment too! I was suppose to be in class this week but I dropped the course so I can go on exchange haha
Oh wow! Where are you going to? I hope you have loads of fun!!!!

MiseryParade

HSC
Is anyone here applying to live on campus?
I'm living on campus this year! :D Anyone else?

Just called the UNSW med office to see how close I was to getting an offer, but the guy who answered me was mean and wouldn't tell me anything, except that "you were close but you weren't going to get an offer" :( :( Bummed.

UNSW has my formal given name mixed up, so that the first part of my name is my given name and the second part is my middle name. Does anyone know how to fix this, so that both parts of my name appear as my given name on their servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)