• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

URGENT PLS HELP should i drop to standard english? (2 Viewers)

should i drop to standard

• yes (go to standard)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • no (stay in advanced)

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters

spiderfan44

HSC
Thanks for those tips, thats actually really helpful! Now i just gotta practice doing essays and getting my teacher to mark them & give feedback
all good, just remember that you still need to adapt essay questions if youre doing english standard. if the main reason you lost marks in your prelim was due to you not really being prepared for the question and having trouble adapting the essay its def better for you to stay in advanced

PhoenixG1rl

HSC
all good, just remember that you still need to adapt essay questions if youre doing english standard. if the main reason you lost marks in your prelim was due to you not really being prepared for the question and having trouble adapting the essay its def better for you to stay in advanced
I'm definitely staying in advanced (i wont associate with the plebs at my school who do standard - no offense to those who do eng standard, just that the kids in my year are kinda dumb so i don't really want them dragging my marks down) but I appreciate any tips in improving english cause I know its a mandatory subject and I'm not as strong with english as my other subject

spiderfan44

HSC
I'm definitely staying in advanced (i wont associate with the plebs at my school who do standard - no offense to those who do eng standard, just that the kids in my year are kinda dumb so i don't really want them dragging my marks down) but I appreciate any tips in improving english cause I know its a mandatory subject and I'm not as strong with english as my other subject
no thats understandable lol. i do standard and a lot of my classmates would just dick around all lesson and not work so we would have to redo content they missed, meaning we all ended up falling behind bcuz of them and i had to get a lot of work done out of school bcuz of other ppl wasting time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)