UTS OR USYD for Engineering! (1 Viewer)

HSC
shaon0 said:
Yeah he has nothing better to do than post insults. He'll have less things to do when he's unemployed because completed his tertiary education at UTS.
Fair certain he'll get a job as a bouncer, tbh.

HSC
I recommend usq by distance while working at a local council. But srs, 3unitz were you srs about how srs the apesma survey was? Im a member of apesma. They are shitcunts. The reason there was only 24 from uts in the survery is because that is all the people who were members of apesma who graduated from uts in that year. That is all.

shaon0

HSC
Musk said:
oh fuck go and do arts, seriously you just bitch as much as those damn retarded hippies

Anyways i got exams to focus on considering i dont want to end up like you and fail life

Also, considering you got nothing that proves anything that your going to get the uai or even stay in an engineering coarse, just go and hang and save the environment

Kthxbye
I'm not the one of thats going to end up unemployed because i went to UTS and not USyd or UNSW.

wallah

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
Most drop out to work for Maccas as it has better career prospects.

Seriously if you're doing anything other than Civil Eng at UTS (Even then, loal) you're a fucking idiot. UNSW has a course 50x as intensive and hard and contains none of the EFS and "Engineers and ethics omg u need be to good shit". Instead they focus on teaching you how to be the best fuckin Engineer you can be.

Hero squadron maximum epic team goes to UNSW.
I think you need to go to your local pharmacists and buy a packet of ERECTOMAX, you penally dysfunctile piece of shit.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
shaon0 said:
And its pretty obvious that your thinking skills aren't up to scratch. That's what happens when you go to UTS engineering.
No offence but UTS is pretty crap for civil and most other engineering courses.
Another stupid person who believes they know everything about Uni's and their degrees despite never setting foot in a uni let alone taking a class at a uni. Your a waste of space.

I cant believe i wasted 45seconds of my life on youu...

Your almost as dumb as the Year 10/11 Students commenting about Particle Physics http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=182680

arjungamer123

HSC
It still means that UNSW is better than USYD. Peer review implies that people from other unis regard it as good.

Who cares though, in the end, its you work that will speak volumes about you. My friend's relative graduated with a good score from UWS, and is now at Stanford University in California, doing his MBA on a scholarship.(You have no idea how hard that is to get, you need to have like 90+ everything to even be considered as an proper international applicant, then you need to have a buttload of research and demonstration of experience, excellent professor recommendations, a lot of extra curriculars, excellent GRE scores to just get normal admissions, you need to have an almost perfect test record for a scholarship)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)