• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

vegetarianism (5 Viewers)

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
if the guy you were seeing were not a vegan and you swallowed his nut are you still a vegetarian or wut

mirakon

nigga
HSC
well considering that animals have no qualms about eating each other (survival of the fittest, meat has protein, vital for brain development etc.) and human beings are essentially animals in a biological sense, I don't see why it is unethical to eat animals.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
well considering that animals have no qualms about eating each other (survival of the fittest, meat has protein, vital for brain development etc.) and human beings are essentially animals in a biological sense, I don't see why it is unethical to eat animals.
what about the vegetarian animals

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
that doesn't make sense. most animals do not have the capacity to have 'qualms', and those that do (particularly animals that congregate in more and more complex social groups) it has nothing to do with ethics.

thus the behaviour of animals has no bearing on whether human conduct is or isn't ethical. so you can't say that because dogs don't have qualms about eating their own shit, humans should do it too.

HSC
^They dont wake up one day and think, "I think i might go vegetarian for a while..."

LonelyWolf

HSC
Can someone please tell me the reasons why people become vegetarians? (srs)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
because they give animals human qualities and think that before a sheep dies, it has a flash back of its life and is all sad and thinks of the good times

or something idk

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
please share your wisdom with us lonelywolf

i know you're just dying to tell us what you really think is going on here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)