Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

Rinni

HSC
Arrrrrrr I taped VM last night but instead I got AFl, friggin David Tench and the Late News. :mad: I was rather upset. Hope it's on next week...

karoooh

HSC
Yeah, I'm expecting my S2 DVDs to arrive within the next 2 weeks!

YAY! No ads AND I'll be able to finish the season in a day!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Well then, there goes my liking of Channel 10. If they dont show VM they can go shove it. I hate channel 10.

Rinni

HSC
I'm up to ep 18 of 22 soooooo in love with s2!!!!! :) But I'm rationing myself cause I can't get the last 2 eps til tuesday so I can't watch all 4 tonight!!!!!! So not happy. Channel 10 sucks!!!! Stupid channel 10!!! *Lozzie* I'll let you watch me copies if you stop rolling my eyes everytime I bring up vm lol

*Lozzie*

HSC
Rinni said:
*Lozzie* I'll let you watch me copies if you stop rolling my eyes everytime I bring up vm lol
wish i had them now cause im at home sick (as u know) and SHOULD be going work but would much rather watch vm :) :) u got me hooked

Rinni

HSC
Poor Lozzie hope your better soon I only went to English today then I left anyway so yeah. I watched the rest of the series, eps17 + 18 when I got home saturday night and the last 4 last night. OMG!!!!!!! They were soooo good, I think I'll make you wait to watch them though.......mainly so I can watch them with you again lol :)
I would also like to add that Channel 10 is stupid why take VM off and leave a show like Meerkat Manor on?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad1:

aristos

shorty p
HSC
yea i know it sux that they axed it n i dont really know why they would??? well it started of in the prime time spot n got moved to the graveyard time slot...so i guess it wasnt rating too well which sux n plus chanel 10 took 9 months to resolve the series...was the last episode with the bus crash the start of season 2??? i only caught the end!!! well got 2 get it on dvd i guess!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Didnt they only show one episode of season2?? Stupid 10. Maybe after the footy finishes they'll start showing it again, lets just hope at least. But you guys are so lucky to have season 2 on dvd. I want it now :(

tabularasa

HSC
The News from channel 10 is that VM will return to its 10 30 timeslot on october 6th, following the friday night movie, with the episode "Driver ED" (season 2 episode 2)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
tabularasa said:
The News from channel 10 is that VM will return to its 10 30 timeslot on october 6th, following the friday night movie, with the episode "Driver ED" (season 2 episode 2)
Did they play episode 1?

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
veronica mars is back :D this friday - 10.40pm :D wooo - means i either stay home friday night to watch it or better remember to tape it hehe

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yay, yesterdays ep was kool. lol, Logan is sleeping with his bestie's step-mum :p

I wonder why that guy had Veronica's name on his hand, was that guy the bus driver??

I love Veronica's sarcastic comments, their so cute :D

I love this show :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)