Violence erupts in Sydney over anti-Islam film (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hobozforlife

yeah but the rainbow doesnt promise things like being omnipotent and all caring
Plus he CLEARLY stated that " this can be a difficult concept for some of you to grasp."
LOL you just proved his point.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Whats your point. What have you come here to argue, or "discuss" should i say?
I believe he's stating no one would be brave enough to justify any arguement by pointing to the rainbow.

Modern science/logic requires proof. If you wanna have faith then that is fine, but to do something "definite" based simply on this faith is illogical.

Frostbitten

HSC
"Do you honestly think they are mentally capable of deciding if they want to be screwed by a 40 year old man or not at that age?" Again something highly subjective. Your own opinion on this is strongly influenced by social ethics. Again, if a 20 year old girl out of free will, likes to maryy a 90 year old man, she is more than happy to do so. We are no one to deem such marriage socially unacceptable.
She is allowed to because she can make her own mind up and has developed her mental skills to a degree to be able to answer such questions. These are 9 and 10 year olds, at the age of learning their multiplication tables and you think they are able to make well educated and informed decisions about who they will spend the rest of their life with, this includes how financially stable the husband is, how good a husband he is, how good a father he is etc. Where do you fail to see the wrong in this? Are you missing something?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I'll make I 110% guarantee that this bullshit won’t happen, just another way of our government trying to bully those who stand up for what’s right.
So you reckon little kids calling for beheadings is right do you?

Living Moment

HSC
So you reckon little kids calling for beheadings is right do you?
Maybe not by a kid, It was a joke, plus it was the mother taking a photo is was his sister. Funny how the media ONLY us that against us

But yeh anyone that mocks ANY religion to that extent should and will be beheaded.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
You've proved to us that you only have a grudge against Islam. This quite strongly contradicts what your bibiography suggests."Some things can not be explained by science. Take for example, rainbows. Rainbows are a mystery and you can not touch them, just like god. Despite this fact, they are still there even though there is no scientific explanation for them. So next time you find yourself doubting your faith, think of god as a rainbow. I know that this can be a difficult concept for some of you to grasp. It is just like air you can't see it but you know its theire".I
Behead those who insult the rainbow (pbui).

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Maybe not by a kid, It was a joke, plus it was the mother taking a photo is was his sister. Funny how the media ONLY us that against us

But yeh anyone that mocks ANY religion to that extent should and will be beheaded.
Wow... just wow.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
this is not the "Does god exist" lol
Tbh it's natural that all these arguements lead onto this debate lol. I mean, this is a significant part of where people justify their actions from. (or where others try to disprove the neccesity of these actions)

Living Moment

HSC
You've proved to us that you only have a grudge against Islam. This quite strongly contradicts what your bibiography suggests."Some things can not be explained by science. Take for example, rainbows. Rainbows are a mystery and you can not touch them, just like god. Despite this fact, they are still there even though there is no scientific explanation for them. So next time you find yourself doubting your faith, think of god as a rainbow. I know that this can be a difficult concept for some of you to grasp. It is just like air you can't see it but you know its theire".I
+1000 brother

Bored_of_HSC

HSC

lol fuck

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Tbh it's natural that all these arguements lead onto this debate lol. I mean, this is a significant part of where people justify their actions from. (or where others try to disprove the neccesity of these actions)
It can be touched upon, but arguments off the topic of the protest should be moved to that thread.

chekmeout

HSC
Does anyone have a tally of the posters in this thread who have supported/opposed the protests? I don't want to go through the entire thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)