Violence erupts in Sydney over anti-Islam film (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Living Moment

HSC
Like what I said that what makes us human, wish to continue but sadly have HSC to deal with =(

LOL don't think a one of those extremist with massive beards and goes to mosque all day, Just an education Muslim (which sadly most aren’t)

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
'Bout time this thread got a good locking.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah meh, but i've never really agreed with labels such as "insanity" in these sort of situations. It implies a reference point of "sane" to stable for my liking.

(very off-topic lol)
In most circumstances I'd probably agree with that.

Frostbitten

HSC
Who the fuck made that video anyway?

Whoever made that video should be brought to justice

Just causing problems and people are wondering why there is no peace in this world

It is bludgers like those idiots that create this video that our world is in a mess
No, this is wrong because you are denying freedom of speech.

Please stop hating on Muslims, the more you provoke them and hate them, the more they fear the rest of society and the more trouble you will cause. In the end Athiests fear death, most religious people don't so your fighting a losing battle, by the looks of it, some people are trying to cause a "holocaust #2" - Islamaphobia is starting to look like Nazi Germany. So rather than preaching all this hatred, get to know a religion and its followers before inciting all this hatred. Peace.
Do you really think Atheists fear death? Would it not be the religious who mainly do good to get a ticket into heaven who fear death?

One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago.
Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.
Even in Indo-Pak Sub-Continent girls used to be married at 12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’ infact raised much better families. There were less family problems then. A simple analyses of the divorce rate then and know would certainly make it clear that maturity level earlier used to be different i.e. people used to come of age rather quickly.
They probably don't have the option to divorce...

If they want to express their opinion, talk to their family or friends but not to the whole world
Why not? You do realise religion has enormous power don't you...

Last edited by a moderator:

flower3000

HSC
Muslims are seriously this stupid

Take some responsibility for your belief system and quit raping children.
before you comment on our belief system, have you even looked at it, please stop being so judgemental and arrogant and actually educate yourself about the religion itself and ignore the people. The people that protested on Saturday only represented a small minority of uneducated radical Muslims. So stop being so judgemental.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
There are plenty of parts within the Quran that state violence is warranted when either under provocation, oppression or in self defence. Depending on what views you subscribe to ultimately defines what constitutes provocation, oppression and self defence. Some Wahhabists believe that violence is justified in order to bring the world under the rule of the worldwide Caliphate, whether it is provoked or not. I'm not saying any of the posters here are of that persuasion, but there is most definitely room within the Quran to justify violent acts. It all comes down to interpretation and that is what is wrong with religion.

EDIT: I may or may not have got this confused with Salafis, but they are quite similar
Wahhabis and Salafis are essentially the same. The doctrine is called Salafism ("ancestors" or something), but the guy who founded it was Abd Al-Wahab.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Like what I said that what makes us human, wish to continue but sadly have HSC to deal with =(

LOL don't think a one of those extremist with massive beards and goes to mosque all day, Just an education Muslim (which sadly most aren’t)
Please use grammar. This post is unreadable.

RANK 1

HSC

fucking hell at least troll in proper english, its almost as bad as fucking danny grkovic's. fucking hell mate

Living Moment

HSC
LivingMoment, ffs, shut the hell up! You're such an idiot.
Brother he just said this about your religion and you just going to stand there?

"Muslims are seriously this stupid

Take some responsibility for your belief system and quit raping children"

Frostbitten

HSC
Maybe not by a kid, It was a joke, plus it was the mother taking a photo is was his sister. Funny how the media ONLY us that against us

But yeh anyone that mocks ANY religion to that extent should and will be beheaded.
Damn you guys have some good representatives.

Frostbitten

HSC
I didn't actually think there would be people sharing the same radical ideologies as the rioters on BoS.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
You think that video is offensive? I've got some pictures that'll put this site on the front page of the Sydney Morning Herald!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)