Weird food confessions (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
chips (as in crisps, ie not hot chips) charred with a lighter.

in year 9 a friend of mine brought a jet lighter to school (rebel, i know), and i had a chip, and he kinda heated/charred it up, not completely burnt black, but the edges crisped up and kinda got a bit black, and got generally warm, and tasted awesome!

pman

Banned
HSC
put allens snakes in coke, can't remeber which one but one flavour makes the coke go colourless

HSC
I eat peanut butter and sliced cheese sandwiches - tastes great
and
Banana with honey rolled up in Lebanese bread.
and
Ricotta cheese with honey in bread
and
I eat doner kebab chilli sauce by itself - squirt heaps in a bowl and eat with a spoon
and
Microwaved marshmallows on biscuits
and
Pickles
and
Pickled eggplants
and
Olives alone as a snack
and
Chips sandwich i.e.salt and vinegar chips in white bread

and yeah

Last edited:

badquinton304

HSC
i love all foods, but I love seeded mustard too. Sometimes I eat it with a teaspoon. Don't shame me. :shy:
I only like smooth mustard with juicy pink steak (with some pepper) or a nice lamb cutlet.
I also eat steak with yoghurt.
Sweet potato OR pumpkin with potato mashed together is really nice, its not that wierd but not all that common. Definetly gets a 10/10 tastiness rating.
I want to try sheep tongue apparently it is really nice.

HSC
I only like smooth mustard with juicy pink steak (with some pepper) or a nice lamb cutlet.
I also eat steak with yoghurt.
Sweet potato OR pumpkin with potato mashed together is really nice, its not that wierd but not all that common. Definetly gets a 10/10 tastiness rating.
I want to try sheep tongue apparently it is really nice.
Sheep tongue is great. The meat is really tender. I was disgusted at first, but when I tried it I really liked it and eat it now and again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)