peanut butter and icecream sandwiches

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
I eat peanut butter and sliced cheese sandwiches - tastes great
and
Banana with honey rolled up in Lebanese bread. sounds normal
and
Ricotta cheese with honey in bread normal and GREAT! Had this for brekky heaps at one point on toast.
and
I eat doner kebab chilli sauce by itself - squirt heaps in a bowl and eat with a spoon
and
Microwaved marshmallows on biscuits WANT TO TRY!!!!
and
Pickles
and
Pickled eggplants
and
Olives alone as a snack Not really weird so much as yum :) They're especially good when warmed through on a stove first.
and
Chips sandwich i.e.salt and vinegar chips in white bread My friends thought it was weird how I hadn't eaten it before. Now I find it nom nom :) Starch Fest! Especially good when using Normal, Sweet Potato and Pumpkin.

and yeah
When my parents aren't around, I like to have a Spider with my dinner. I especially enjoy Ginger Beer with Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. Sometimes overpowers the dinner, but I don't care. Nom nom!

Also, at work (Lenard's, it's this chicken franchise) they're making vegemite and chicken sausages, kebabs etc. I cooked it once and didn't even try it :S People keep buying them though?!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
When my parents aren't around, I like to have a Spider with my dinner. I especially enjoy Ginger Beer with Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. Sometimes overpowers the dinner, but I don't care. Nom nom!

Also, at work (Lenard's, it's this chicken franchise) they're making vegemite and chicken sausages, kebabs etc. I cooked it once and didn't even try it :S People keep buying them though?!
Eck, how weird... vegemite and chicken? I'm going to put that on a sandwich right now!!

I'll post back after I eat it and savour it and tell you what it was like... although I'm only putting a little vegemite in there (well enough to taste it with the chicken).

klaris

HSC
I like gherkins.

And I have my vegemite three inches thick>>>

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Eck, how weird... vegemite and chicken? I'm going to put that on a sandwich right now!!

I'll post back after I eat it and savour it and tell you what it was like... although I'm only putting a little vegemite in there (well enough to taste it with the chicken).
How's this going for you? Lol sounds so gross!

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Frozen Coco lol.

You make a normal cold coco (it must be coco), and sit it in the freezer. You then let it get to the stage where there are ice chrystals forming around the outside and over the top. You then proceed to stir the cup once every half hour or when you see fit.

It all ends up as a strong chocolate flavored ice shushy thing. It shouldn't have too much liquid, mainly ice XD.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I kinda forgot to report back... and yes, I did in fact eat the Vegemite and Chicken Sandwich... the verdict?

It was fuckin' AWESOME! The sandwich has this weird taste at the start, a little like vomit until you keep eating and then the flavours meld together in an orgy of bitter-sweet and savory. This sandwich was epic.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Frozen Coco lol.

You make a normal cold coco (it must be coco), and sit it in the freezer. You then let it get to the stage where there are ice chrystals forming around the outside and over the top. You then proceed to stir the cup once every half hour or when you see fit.

It all ends up as a strong chocolate flavored ice shushy thing. It shouldn't have too much liquid, mainly ice XD.
that reminds me.

i use to put milo in a cup then soda water (ftw)
and it'll have bubbles come up or somehting dont really remember coz its been a while since i did that.
and yeah i have no idea.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
I kinda forgot to report back... and yes, I did in fact eat the Vegemite and Chicken Sandwich... the verdict?

It was fuckin' AWESOME! The sandwich has this weird taste at the start, a little like vomit until you keep eating and then the flavours meld together in an orgy of bitter-sweet and savory. This sandwich was epic.
You have got to be kidding. My gosh... Vegemite and Chicken still don't wanna try the stuff at work. I mean, not only does it sound gross but I know what happens there. Also, imagine the colour of vegemite in sausage form. What does it look like? And since when is any part of chicken and vegemite bittersweet?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
You mean ones from Woolies or the fruit store? What's wrong with those?

Unless you're talking about ones that sprout in the middle of a patch of grass....in which case, you're quite mad. :p
no no, just the regular ones you buy from the shop.

i dunno. i've never seen anyone eat raw muchrooms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)