What are you attracted to? (1 Viewer)

The most important thing is:

• I'm a shallow person; how they look

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I'm so deep; what's inside (eg personality)

Votes: 47 17.6%
  • I won't settle for anything less than looks and personality

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • It's not either; it's an unexplainable feeling

Votes: 98 36.7%

• Total voters

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
flipsyde said:
well... changing oneself just for the girl can be foolish.. I have the tendancy to see through people so yeah....
You dont understand. You CAN change yourself completely.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
azzie said:
looks AND personality. i cant deal with someone who has a sorry sod of a personality but i also dont know if i could stay with someone i wasnt REALLY physically attracted to.
You got it right. If you aren't physically attracted someone it just doesn't work no matter how good their personality is.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
its also another thing- i was talking to my bestie last night and it came up that the way you see someone physically can be influenced by their personality. not to a large degree, but in a way i think he's just about right.
if you're not a good/nice person on the inside, it makes you seem ugly on the outside. while a really nice person can seem more attractive physically due to their personality.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I disagree with some of what has been said thus far. What most ppl say they are attracted to, is in fact not really what they are attracted to when it comes to the crunch - everyone is just saying all this personality stuff being the most important to be societally correct.

From what i've observed chicks are just as shallow as guys when it comes to looks. They are no better than guys and vice versa.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Ultimate said:
I disagree with some of what has been said thus far. What most ppl say they are attracted to, is in fact not really what they are attracted to when it comes to the crunch - everyone is just saying all this personality stuff being the most important to be societally correct.

From what i've observed chicks are just as shallow as guys when it comes to looks. They are no better than guys and vice versa.
Everyone is shallow. It all comes down to the fact that you have to be physically attracted to someone for a relationship to work. It doesn't matter how much you like someones personality.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
no offence but if u c a fucken ugly hunchback on the street wif pimples n toothless, as if ur gonna come up to him n ask for his no. or pick him up in the club..

personality takes time to understand ncounts in the long run but initially, looks come 1st

LazyBoy

HSC
ssugar buni is right. in most common circumstances ugly people are at a disadvantage. Now sure, average looking people will be able to pickup because most people even at clubs will only give a number after talking to someone. but its initially your looks that people develop an opinion on you.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
no offence but if u c a fucken ugly hunchback on the street wif pimples n toothless, as if ur gonna come up to him n ask for his no. or pick him up in the club..

personality takes time to understand ncounts in the long run but initially, looks come 1st
I think they were more referring to someone who will look average to everyone else may look really hot to you because of their personality.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
it might not just be looks per se; just an initial attraction that sparks something...

like yesterday, i met someone in my stand who had really sexy, pouty lips :p

iamsickofyear12

HSC
It's not so much with average people, cause if you like their personality you can become attracted to them even though they aren't really hot. People don't have to be really really hot for you to be physically attracted to them although a lot of people would rather only fuck supermodels.

It's more with ugly/fat people who no matter how good a personality they have are just never physically attractive.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
As a whole, i think girls are more shallow than guys when it comes to the looks department.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
As a whole, i think girls are more shallow than guys when it comes to the looks department.
Originally you would think guys are more shallow by the way they talk about girls and the way they all want heaps hot chicks. But in the end, guys are willing to accept a lower standard.

LazyBoy

HSC
speak for yourself, ive been single relationship wise for 18 months now becuase i am extremly choosy when it comes to relationships.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
I actually agree with that, guys are willing to accept a much lower standard, whereas a chick will generally only settle for someone who is better than themselves. Must have something to do with desperation or something :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)