What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Attila's but I'm helping fix it and he doesn't have a garage/lives on a busy street. It's not actually in drivable condition at the moment, but it was yesterday so I drove it to Repco/. Was fun.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
lyounamu said:
I drive Wiggles' 'The Big Red Car'. It's really cool and everyone looks at me.
I'd love to drive the big red car.

ATM, my parents old '01 toyota corolla. It drives okay but it fucking big (its a station wagon) and a shit to park.

F2001

HSC
russs said:
Toyota Camry, 4-cyl 89 with >350,000km. After putting in some new rod bearings, it's damn reliable and just keeps going. For anyone who is considering to buy a Toyota, wise move.

If you see a blue camry in MQ with a white stapled patch on the side, that's me.

And P-platers with late model BMW's.... that's just fucking weird.. no offense.
I think it would be 95% safe to say they are their parents cars. A friend of mine while working saw an A_____ P plater in a late model Merc crash and he had his head in his hands and was crying lmao.

readert said:
Mak 5 VW Gti. Lot's of fun, but unfortunately will not be able to drive once i get my P's :(.

Does that drive well? Engine any good? I know the Gti is awesome to drive, but too fast!
U can drive low powered turbo vehicles (1.8Ts & im sure 2.0Ts, C200 kompressors etc). Seems funny they don't see the easy possibilities with tuning & power gains on these (or any turbo) car. Not to say most cops don't know the difference between the typical small turbo and a GT28+ lol.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
The only turbo's you can drive are either diesel or some shit daihatsu convertible. Those are the ones you can get exemptions for if the RTA is feeling generous.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
You can get exemptions if it's like your only family car and a low powered turbo. You aren't allowed to drive modified cars either, regardless of whether they have forced induction. Also I blanked the number plates because:
1) I posted the pics on another forum and I don't know who the fuck is looking at it
2) It's not my car, so if my friend doesnt want the plates shown it wouldn't be fair

Anyways, plenum is more or less done, jsut got to fix the injector connections and shit.
From this:

Back to this:

loz8888

HSC
i got an exemption to drive my mini as its a supercharge..luckily, would have been so upset if i couldnt drive it

westydylan

HSC
well guess what im gonna beat all yal lol i drive a holden vn commodore haha i only payed 500 dollers for it with nothink rong with eather and it goes of the clock easy so yous with ur daddys money buying mad car what is the point uare only on your ps
ull probbly smash it up or somethink but i gotta admit im buy a new car next year a bmw or a supra and im paying for it:lol: :jaw:

breed obsession
A wine-soaked strobe-lit Asiatic hall of mirrors
HSC
westydylan said:
well guess what im gonna beat all yal lol i drive a holden vn commodore haha i only payed 500 dollers for it with nothink rong with eather and it goes of the clock easy so yous with ur daddys money buying mad car what is the point uare only on your ps
ull probbly smash it up or somethink but i gotta admit im buy a new car next year a bmw or a supra and im paying for it:lol: :jaw:
I am not at all fooled by this cunning troll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)