What do I do if i got no formal date? (1 Viewer)

NFmusic1995

HSC
Bro i have to go to 4 formals in the next month, Mine, my girlfriends, and two friends, i actually cant be FUCKED

Makematics

HSC
Bro i have to go to 4 formals in the next month, Mine, my girlfriends, and two friends, i actually cant be FUCKED
lol, i feel bad for you. while you spend money on suits and food, i'll be spending cash on FIFA 14, GTA and maccas and will have spare cash to do whatever i want (hire some hookers, buy some shoes, idk)

Imnotmenomaths

HSC
lol, i feel bad for you. while you spend money on suits and food, i'll be spending cash on FIFA 14, GTA and maccas and will have spare cash to do whatever i want (hire some hookers, buy some shoes, idk)
Hahahaha this young one is funny

NFmusic1995

HSC
actually she bought me a suit, and i bought heaps of bowties on ebay like 1$ each, ill just change the ties and pocketsquares etc,

She already bought me GTA5 too lmao ;)

formals are fun i guess, just tiring.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
hahahahahahaha

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Oblivious is joking about having no formal date btw

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if you're asian and cant find a remotely-decent asian gf you must be utterly devoid of testosterone or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)