What do you feel when you drop a subject? (1 Viewer)

shoutoutloud

HSC
Timothy.Siu said:
it wasn't bad, my teacher didn't mind at all even though he thought i was going to continue.
and now i get freeees

i agree :) i was so relieved bio took so much of my time

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I dropped bio within a week because I had to choose between bio and modern....It was soooooooooooooooooooooooo boring and when I thought of siting there for another few terms suffering with plants my mind was made up.

I made the right decision and i'm now acing and loving modern and now extension history too ^^

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
cookie.banana said:
i know!
wtf was i thinking??

i thought legal would be interesting
what. an. idiot
Hehe who knows what got into us? At least you didn't deny your love of war and politics for well mangroves and trees....

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
annabackwards said:
Hehe who knows what got into us? At least you didn't deny your love of war and politics for well mangroves and trees....
haha oh no trees.. what was that for?

we have limited subjects at our school
no drama/ photog/ society culture etc

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
It's the worst feeling in the world. It's like sacrificing one of your children in order to feed the others.
major lols.

i didn't feel bad when I dropped Art, because I knew I had 3 other major works. so it was a relief, although the teacher was disappointed.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
cookie.banana said:
haha oh no trees.. what was that for?

we have limited subjects at our school
no drama/ photog/ society culture etc
Biology.... they're excursion was to see mangroves =="

And yeah accursed subject limitations... i would have loved to do Engineering Studies and i would have aced IPT

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
annabackwards said:

And yeah accursed subject limitations... i would have loved to do Engineering Studies and i would have aced IPT
biology... sounds overwhelmingly fascintating

i hate science... can't stand cutting up animals and leaves and shit

we cut a bulls eye open... i had to leave! hahaha

oddturtle

HSC
annabackwards said:

...anna???

LMAO!

i cant believe i bumped into you here. ahahahahaha
guess who

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
lyounamu said:
What kind of thought came across your mind when you dropped a subject?

Today, I dropped Chemistry and the sudden feeling that came across my mind was a deep dissapointment in myself as a student. My teacher simply concluded writing out the signature by saying that it is simply a disaster. But I was actually surprised when he wrote "good student" on the comment section despite my lack of attention and contribution in class.

I basically spent the whole class simply looking down the floor...and I felt sorry for my awesome Chemistry teacher and sorry for dropping out of the subject despite his great teaching and help he provided...

I have been waiting for today to drop out of that subject for the last few terms...but when I came to face the moment, it wasn't as cool as I thought it would be...

This feeling got worse when my parents made a comment that they are dissapointed in me for being "weak" enough to drop what I have initially started.

So what was your feeling when you were allowed to be dismissed from the course?
But it's your life, and your choice, no one else should influence it. Feeling bad is natural but don't let others change your mind.

xsifjewolvmreop

HSC
yeah, dropped S+C due mainly to scaling (and of course my appalling class), new teacher was heaps supportive etc, old one guilted me till i almost cried then told me he was joking.

but i'm pretty ok with my decision till i see my pip log book and get remorseful...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
oddturtle said:
...anna???

LMAO!

i cant believe i bumped into you here. ahahahahaha
guess who
Wow you guessed my name, what a genius you are!

I am going to take a stab in the dark and say Nel only because her turtle RAN away from her :haha:

And @ cookie.banana
I love science but not biology.... it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life aha

Пaтpик

HSC
I am so glad that I dropped Extension English, however that meant that I could not drop Economics - which I only kept because it was easy but sooo boring!

Пaтpик

HSC
I'm pretty sure its the teacher - alwasy going off topic and talking about other subjects such as legal studies and world politics!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)