• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do you think is the 'BEST' job/carerr to do when you finish Uni or High School? (1 Viewer)

Domsky

HSC
Hey ppl, i was wondering what's the great job or carrer to be doing?
Any suggestion...or what do you 'personally' reckon?

My opinion would be being a teacher or lawyer...

deswa1

HSC
Re: What do you think is the 'BEST' job/carerr to do when you finish Uni or High Scho

What are you interested in? Personally, I'm fascinating by both business and law so something like corporate law would be perfect.

Domsky

HSC
Re: What do you think is the 'BEST' job/carerr to do when you finish Uni or High Scho

What are you interested in? Personally, I'm fascinating by both business and law so something like corporate law would be perfect.
teaching and being a lawyer...not sure what kind though?

RANK 1

HSC

gigolo

bleakarcher

HSC

I'm leaning probably towards engineering. But what I'd love so much more would be medicine. I want to go into med to help people like my brother who is blind. Engineering seems very dull. I love maths and physics but the job itself is a turn off.

Domsky

HSC

I'm leaning probably towards engineering. But what I'd love so much more would be medicine. I want to go into med to help people like my brother who is blind. Engineering seems very dull. I love maths and physics but the job itself is a turn off.
Wow, that's a good cause helping your bro maybe some day you'll become famous for helping people....that's cool anywayjust follow your heart....:)

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC

I would personally want to be a maths tutor and a lawyer if possible. Two completely different career choices ^^

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

People who picked Law, care to justify?

ncoul

HSC

Human rights/criminal lawyer (quite the opposite i suppose) and maybe later on go into International politics.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

Learn to spell career if you want any job that is not manual labour.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

To the OP, why teaching or law? What attracts you to those fields?

At the end of the day you should pick something you're interested in, but also you need to take into account the difference between hobby and career. A hobby is something you enjoy and you will want to keep that way- it's something you do for fun, not to earn a living and nor should you feel pressured to do well in this area. A career is something you enjoy but you are able to focus on, be willing to dedicate your time and energy towards, has prospects, etc.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

I would personally want to be a maths tutor and a lawyer if possible. Two completely different career choices ^^
Nice. Same wif me kinda.

ncoul

HSC

People who picked Law, care to justify?
To the OP, why teaching or law? What attracts you to those fields?

At the end of the day you should pick something you're interested in, but also you need to take into account the difference between hobby and career. A hobby is something you enjoy and you will want to keep that way- it's something you do for fun, not to earn a living and nor should you feel pressured to do well in this area. A career is something you enjoy but you are able to focus on, be willing to dedicate your time and energy towards, has prospects, etc.
I wish to become a lawyer as I feel there are many unjust facets of society, particularly in Government and their treatment of eschewed individuals. I try to be an altruistic person and I feel an impact is to be made.

Domsky

HSC

Learn to spell career if you want any job that is not manual labour.
Oh im sorry mr spell check, im not a 'perfect being' like you so losen up a bit....BOH!

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

I'm going to graduate from western sydney comm/law then go texas and defend the black people from death row :) Domsky, you should be in my defence team!

Domsky

HSC

I'm going to graduate from western sydney comm/law then go texas and defend the black people from death row :) Domsky, you should be in my defence team!
Coolio! it will be a pleasure to work with you...:)
AND working for justice :)

Zeroes

HSC

I think I have a similar dilemma, I love physics but I think I'd be really bored in most of the jobs that actually use it.

HSC

For me, probably something in business, perhaps finance or accounting. I'm not interested in med or law, much to the disappointment of my asian parents lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)