What emotions did you go through when you when you saw the questions? (1 Viewer)

aheyhey

HSC
I literally went hot, cold, hot, cold ...
My eyes also bulged a little at mod b.

S_A_M_U_t

HSC
Mod. A: (Joy :))YES, YES, YES! Such an easy question to write an answer to! And this was the module I was most worried about....

Mod. B: (Semi-joy with an anchor of regret hanging from my heart)Sh*t! I thought the question was brilliant (that you can basically use any poem) except for the fact that I didn't prepare for the set poem.... arghh!

Mod. C: (Yeyah!) I should have just memorised an essay for that....

Awkward_Ninja

HSC
Module A: BladeRunner/Frankenstein. My best module out of all of them. Saw the question, and loved life. 4 and a half pages there. I won't be happy with less than 17/20 there.
Module B: Orwell. Barely prepared for it at all. Thank god there was an excerpt that i could quote, along with bits and pieces that i threw onto the page to make something that remotely resembled an essay. Worst essay of the 3. Managed just over 2 pages for this. Maybe a 13-14/20 if my markers are nice to me.
Module C: Julius Caesar. Prepared for this the night before with my tutor. Tutor said to do this one first, and then do the others. Read the question, and made something of it with 4 pages, which really surprised me. I'm thinking a solid 15 or more out of 20 there.

How many of you go in with prepped essays in your heads? I honestly can't regurgitate an entire essay, let alone 3, in 2 hours. I just remember quotes and some themes, and intertwine those together, and it seemed to work for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)