What is so good about being a virgin? (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Tulipa said:
Well? What is so wonderfully fantastic about being a virgin? Why is it such a pure and virtuous thing? and why are people so "Proud To Be A Virgin"?
Nothing. It's not. Because they don't know how good sex is because they haven't had it.

HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
Well? What is so wonderfully fantastic about being a virgin? Why is it such a pure and virtuous thing? and why are people so "Proud To Be A Virgin"?
proud to be a virgin - coz in today's day and age sex is seen as something which can be toyed around with by so many youths
sooo.. umm - i dont know why it's seen as so virtuous and all, but it is - special, coz it's the one thing that you've got to call your own
i dont know - i suppose that it's kinda more specialer to chicks than guys - coz it's a way of life-formationing or something?
i dont know
... but yet.. im proud of my virginity!
hehe

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
People only act proud of it because it's better then being ashamed. It's their way of being optimistic about themselves. They see the glass as half full.

However, some are just in denial.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
proud to be a virgin - coz in today's day and age sex is seen as something which can be toyed around with by so many youths
sooo.. umm - i dont know why it's seen as so virtuous and all, but it is - special, coz it's the one thing that you've got to call your own
i dont know - i suppose that it's kinda more specialer to chicks than guys - coz it's a way of life-formationing or something?
i dont know
... but yet.. im proud of my virginity!
hehe
It's not virtuous. Stop making it something it's not.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
some have ethical/religious reasons which the "pure" aspect derives from... others just feel as tho its an achievment to abstain through teenage years... those who can't get none try n act cool by being virgin in their own mysterious ways...

I think its an individual decision based on social context and the ability to sway with or against the masses.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
ok agreeing with waf here

why is it so virtuous? why is it the only thing you've got to call your own? are you forgetting that its just your body? shouldn't you be prouder of something that really is "your own" like your mind or personality

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Oh, it also has to do with pre-historic, biblical beliefs.

Lennie

miss_b said:
Because it's better than being ashamed of it?
haha. i was gonna say....

At the risk of being flamed.... i reckon 95% of "proud virgins" are only saying that because its better then saying "im a virgin, but its only because i cant get any" :rolleyes:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I think an even more important question is - what is so good about being a slut?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
haha. i was gonna say....

At the risk of being flamed.... i reckon 95% of "proud virgins" are only saying that because its better then saying "im a virgin, but its only because i cant get any" :rolleyes:
*stands up* Hi my name is gloria. I'm a virgin because i can't get any... :p

There, that should add to our staistic:D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Tulipa said:
nothing

but this is just in response to a number of posts i've seen proclaiming the virtues of being a virgin. i was just wondering what was so good about it.
Then why are so many people so proud of it?

withoutaface said:
You get regular sex.
I've known girls who have been proud of being sluts even when they weren't getting any sex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)