• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What Kind Of Drugs Should I Take For Paper 2 English (1 Viewer)

Chiprr

Somewhat Active Member
HSC
you can just buy caffeine pills, have a friend who would take them 20 minutes or so before walking in and they seemed to help him

spiderfan44

HSC
for morning exams i usually take my adhd meds earlier than i usually would so they peak in the middle of the exam, rather than at 1

ilovecutecats

HSC
N/A
I always inject anabolic steroids through my nose into my brain to give it a good pump. Coke is not too bad but I'm used to it now. So I feel like for Paper 2 English might as well use some anabolics or meth. I got a good dealer and he gives free shipping I'll shout if you want.
DM Me

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
Adderall? amphetamine? 6 coffees? Ritalin? Give me some suggestions before I do this torturous paper.
Was thinking of Cocaine but my dealer dipped on me before trials :(
I can understand the stress of facing a difficult paper, but it's important to approach it in a safe and healthy way. Here's a breakdown of substances you mentioned, along with some advice:

1. Adderall/Ritalin (prescription stimulants):
    • These medications are intended for people diagnosed with ADHD to help with focus and concentration. However, if you don’t have a prescription, using them can lead to side effects like increased heart rate, anxiety, insomnia, or dependence.
    • Risks: Misusing prescription stimulants is not safe and can interfere with sleep and increase anxiety, which may hurt your performance rather than help.
  2. Amphetamine (similar to Adderall):
    • Like Adderall, it can enhance focus and alertness in the short term. But using amphetamines without medical supervision can be dangerous, leading to overstimulation, paranoia, or cardiovascular issues.
    • Risks: Side effects, dependence, and illegal use.
  3. Caffeine (6 coffees):
    • Pros: Caffeine, in moderate amounts, can boost alertness and concentration, and is a safer option compared to stimulants.
    • Cons: Excessive coffee can cause jitteriness, anxiety, dehydration, and crashes. Six coffees in a short span could make it hard to focus due to overstimulation.
  4. Cocaine:
    • Risk level: Extremely dangerous and illegal. While cocaine may provide a short burst of energy and focus, it comes with severe health risks, including potential for addiction, heart attack, and cognitive impairment in the long run.
    • Stay away from this option. The risks far outweigh any short-term benefits.
Healthier Alternatives:
  • Hydration and moderate caffeine (1-2 cups): Keep yourself hydrated, have a cup or two of coffee, but balance it with water.
  • Exercise: Even just a 10-minute walk can help boost your mental clarity and energy.
  • Short breaks using the Pomodoro technique: Work for 25-30 minutes, then take a 5-minute break. This helps with sustained focus and reduces burnout.
  • Mindfulness or breathing exercises: Can help reduce stress and improve focus before or during the exam.
Though you didn't ask for this I wish for people to become aware of such info 👍

Demons

goated member
HSC
Adderall? amphetamine? 6 coffees? Ritalin? Give me some suggestions before I do this torturous paper.
Two bags of fentanyl will do the trick, makes you super motivated and hyperactive but as soon as you finish paper 2 you'll sadly meet god.

ilovecutecats

HSC
N/A
I can understand the stress of facing a difficult paper, but it's important to approach it in a safe and healthy way. Here's a breakdown of substances you mentioned, along with some advice:

1. Adderall/Ritalin (prescription stimulants):
    • These medications are intended for people diagnosed with ADHD to help with focus and concentration. However, if you don’t have a prescription, using them can lead to side effects like increased heart rate, anxiety, insomnia, or dependence.
    • Risks: Misusing prescription stimulants is not safe and can interfere with sleep and increase anxiety, which may hurt your performance rather than help.
  2. Amphetamine (similar to Adderall):
    • Like Adderall, it can enhance focus and alertness in the short term. But using amphetamines without medical supervision can be dangerous, leading to overstimulation, paranoia, or cardiovascular issues.
    • Risks: Side effects, dependence, and illegal use.
  3. Caffeine (6 coffees):
    • Pros: Caffeine, in moderate amounts, can boost alertness and concentration, and is a safer option compared to stimulants.
    • Cons: Excessive coffee can cause jitteriness, anxiety, dehydration, and crashes. Six coffees in a short span could make it hard to focus due to overstimulation.
  4. Cocaine:
    • Risk level: Extremely dangerous and illegal. While cocaine may provide a short burst of energy and focus, it comes with severe health risks, including potential for addiction, heart attack, and cognitive impairment in the long run.
    • Stay away from this option. The risks far outweigh any short-term benefits.
Healthier Alternatives:
  • Hydration and moderate caffeine (1-2 cups): Keep yourself hydrated, have a cup or two of coffee, but balance it with water.
  • Exercise: Even just a 10-minute walk can help boost your mental clarity and energy.
  • Short breaks using the Pomodoro technique: Work for 25-30 minutes, then take a 5-minute break. This helps with sustained focus and reduces burnout.
  • Mindfulness or breathing exercises: Can help reduce stress and improve focus before or during the exam.
Though you didn't ask for this I wish for people to become aware of such info 👍
Thanks chatgpt, however I am going to do harder drugs just for this ridiculous paper, they leave us with no choice.

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
Thanks chatgpt, however I am going to do harder drugs just for this ridiculous paper, they leave us with no choice.
I understand that exam stress can make it tempting to look for quick fixes. However, relying on drugs can lead to serious health risks and might not improve your performance. It’s important to find healthier ways to manage stress and prepare for your paper.

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
What do opioids have to do with performance?
Opioids can have a complex relationship with performance, especially in the context of both physical and cognitive abilities. Here's how they affect performance:

1. Pain Relief: Opioids are primarily prescribed for pain management. By alleviating pain, they can enable individuals to engage in physical activities they might otherwise avoid due to discomfort. However, this can lead to overexertion and injury, as individuals may push their limits without realizing the potential harm.
  2. Sedation and Impairment: One of the side effects of opioids is sedation. This can impair cognitive functions, including attention, decision-making, and reaction times. In activities requiring high levels of focus and quick responses, such as sports or complex tasks, this can significantly hinder performance.
  3. Dependency and Tolerance: Over time, individuals may develop a tolerance to opioids, requiring higher doses to achieve the same pain-relieving effects. This can lead to dependence and withdrawal symptoms, which can further disrupt physical and mental performance.

Hope this helps 😀

shoulfer

HSC
a certain drug whose name is a palindrome and starts with x the night before so you forget everything and I take ur rank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)