What now? (1 Viewer)

souljah888

HSC

As the trials are coming to an end for most schools, are you guys preparing for the HSC which is just around the corner. Or taking a break?

clry

HSC

As the trials are coming to an end for most schools, are you guys preparing for the HSC which is just around the corner. Or taking a break?
I'll spend first week going over trials, seeing where I need to improve (i.e. EVERYWHERE!!). Then I'll go over summaries, revise/add to them for 2 weeks. And then just rework essays and practice past papers from then on in. 68d 14h!

Skriker

HSC

Nah Im going to keep working atleast everyday for 2 hours until the trials are over. As it is harder to get back into the habit if you take a break I was thinking of taking a break until the Trials are over but thought it would be a bad Idea well thats IMO. So it will be easier to get back into the study routine :)

HKK

HSC
Going out everyday for the first week after triaaaaaaals to get rid of energy. Then I'm locking myself in my room. lol

muzeikchun852

HSC
Nah Im going to keep working atleast everyday for 2 hours until the trials are over. As it is harder to get back into the habit if you take a break I was thinking of taking a break until the Trials are over but thought it would be a bad Idea well thats IMO. So it will be easier to get back into the study routine :)
This.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
I start the trials tomorrow.
I'm probably going to take a break until I get the results and then go over everything; specifically what I failed in in the trials.

clry

HSC
Well like everyone you'll have occasional social gatherings.. But one odd night won't harm your study routine (eg. a best mate's 18th). Well at least not as break after trials. We're in a routine of study - keep it up guys!

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
I start the trials tomorrow.
I'm probably going to take a break until I get the results and then go over everything; specifically what I failed in in the trials.
I'm going to do this too and then go to all the 18th that were postponed because of trials.

enoilgam

HSC
My advice - take a break. Best decision I ever made was taking a break.

snorelacks

HSC
Probably spend a few days accepting all the bad marks I got for trials, and then start focusing on HSC.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
im going to take a break for 5 weeks after the trials.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
^ haha. On a serious note, I'll take a few days off and then start prep for HSC.

esraa

HSC
atm im taking a week off and then im bak at school on monday.. go over trials and start HSC studyingg :)

HSC
Uni Grad
me thinks that I gotta start studying 2-3 hours a day, more on english and legal studies...
revision over topics that haven't been covered very well, e.g. module C, world order T_T

and practice for HSC performances =_=

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
probably gonna ease off the study bout ~2 hours a day, go some parties and kill some excess brain cells :D
then when HSC is nearing, i'll maximum study again D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)