What order did you do it in? (1 Viewer)

Nuclear

HSC
I went in there planning on going 1, 2, 3.

Instead I ended up going 1, 3, 2.

How about you guys?

Heshy

HSC

blitzed through creative so got to enhance my short answers at the end

HSC
Uni Grad
1, 3, 2 also
SA pwns me and is after readin time so makes sense
3 cos need to spend some time thinking and preparing response
2 storys can be quick if needed, though much shittier, like today...

Heshy

HSC
oh yeah ofcourse after reading time i went crazy with my highlighter 2 remember quotable bits :p

ShowStopper

HSC
3, 1, 2
it goes in the form of prepared, not prepared, prepared :spin:

Nuclear

HSC
I did my student numbers at the end. I don't mind staying back after the exam a few mins, and it's allowed to why waste time? lol.

And I always make sure to equally divide my time. They're all worth the same marks after all.

jessica.anne

HSC
N/A
I did my student numbers at the end. I don't mind staying back after the exam a few mins, and it's allowed to why waste time? lol.
Our supervisors are mean and won't let us write anything after pens down. I easily wasted a good 10mins writing English Paper 1, my student number, the centre number, the date, the section and the question on my booklets, PLUS student & centre number on every page.

They should print the booklets with your information on them, although I know this isn't realistic -.-

Nuclear

HSC
Our supervisors are mean and won't let us write anything after pens down. I easily wasted a good 10mins writing English Paper 1, my student number, the centre number, the date, the section and the question on my booklets, PLUS student & centre number on every page.

They should print the booklets with your information on them, although I know this isn't realistic -.-
Well, it was pretty obvious if you were writing your student number or adding to your responses. Lol.

xFusion

HSC

Wow that sucks. Our supervisors let us write ours at beginning when they were handing the question booklets out. Wrote it all while the supervisor was talking :)

Triquetral

HSC
3, 2, 1: In terms of which ones I want to remember the most to do well in (beginning) and which ones I can bullshit the best in (so those are more towards the end). Same for Friday, whichever is most prepared I'll do first get it out of the way, then whatever is next, some say to do the least prepared one first but it comes to me as I write my other ones so its all good :)

boxhunter91

HSC
Am i the only one who went 1,2,3.
I wasted 40 mins on freaking short answers cant believe it.
So needed to slam creative in 20 mins. Which i did, all 750 words of it.
Then gave me time to do my essay and extend it to account for the loss of a related text.
Then added one last point to the 5 marker.
2 hours done.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
1 2 3

I've always found it weird not to do 1 first...You get 10 minutes to read the texts...

jessica.anne

HSC
N/A
Well, it was pretty obvious if you were writing your student number or adding to your responses. Lol.
I know! Maybe they've heard things about our school being shady. Haaa.

Wow that sucks. Our supervisors let us write ours at beginning when they were handing the question booklets out. Wrote it all while the supervisor was talking :)
:mad1: They should at least have the same rules for everyone. The only thing we're allowed to fill out before the exam is the blue form - they expect us to have the number of booklets used etc also filled out on the blue form by pens down.

On topic: I did 1, 2, 3 - in order of worst to best preference :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)