what proof is there that god exists? (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

"THERE CAN'T BE TWO STATES OK"

A thing can exist and a thing can not exist.
Not neccesarily. Have you ever heard of Schrödinger's cat?

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Not neccesarily. Have you ever heard of Schrödinger's cat?
Of course but the cat does both simultaneously.

Implying that a state of non-existence occurs.

Meaning his initial point is still moot and idiotic.

fliick

HSC
N/A
It it quite clear that you don't know how to spell this word, nor do you know what this word means. As cookie rightly points out, the whole desire for a god- a 'father'- is really a desire to be a pet, to be a sheep, to have the thinking done for you. So please, delete or edit your muddled non-point before we all fall victim to another one of your 'thoughts'.
;) Fixed

Thanks for pointing out the one thing I was wrong about. Now please go about picking at all other posts with simple typos, you seem like you need the brief human contact, albiet via an avatar.
And my point was not all religions, let alone followers of God, are out to get you. It's so stupid to make such a sweeping generalisation about any religion that believes in a god. You and any other paranoid 'rebel' only make society more schizophrenic. Go neck yourself.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Rolf therefore Zeus exists. Fairies exist. Baal exists. Allah exists.
I'm pretty sure this post of yours takes the prize of most retarded logic, most retarded post, most retarded thought ever to occur to anyone.
You got muddled up with your shitty word puzzle. Apologize for the laughter you have caused.
If you want to bag out other people's spelling then answer me this, what the hell is a 'Rolf'? Hypocrite.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Speculation. Even if you take MWI, still implies a singular state for each individual universe.
Proof for or against religion is also speculation, nothing wrong with speculation in a thread like this especially when it is accepted or considered by quantam physicists.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
If you read the Torah you would understand what God does exist.
Many books could also be reccomended which will make people question their faith.

"Chariots Of The Gods" is interesting. and makes a few good points.

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
If you want to bag out other people's spelling then answer me this, what the hell is a 'Rolf'? Hypocrite.
It's an abbreviation of Rolling Over Laughing (on the) Floor.
So you concede your silly point about existence?
(It's good to see you completely ignored what I wrote, oh, apart from the first word.....perhaps that's as far as a mind like yours can get?).

@fliick
Your bizarre point about Cookie being 'hipocritical' was made to sit like a dog. No need to get angry and threaten me with a 'lynching' (your threat could land you in prison if I decided to pursue).

fliick

HSC
N/A
(It's good to see you completely ignored what I wrote, oh, apart from the first word.....perhaps that's as far as a mind like yours can get?).

@fliick
Your bizarre point about Cookie being 'hipocritical' was made to sit like a dog. No need to get angry and threaten me with a 'lynching' (your threat could land you in prison if I decided to pursue).
The emboldened above is applicable to you as well.
And wouldn't that make you 'hippo-critical'?
My point is valid and comprehendable. Unlike your attempts at personal attacks and petty remarks at other people's thoughts. Go neck yourself.

AND even though I said nothing about lynching, persue away, fair beloved. I await for when we meet xx

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Yawn. No one is intimidated by your threats of scary legal action, chief.

HSC
N/A
Go neck yourself.
Why do you cultsters get so riled up? you should thank us for exposing, and subsequently dismantling your failed logic,
I mean its clear you dont posses critical thinking skills.

fliick

HSC
N/A
Why do you cultsters get so riled up? you should thank us for exposing, and subsequently dismantling your failed logic,
I mean its clear you dont posses critical thinking skills.
Lol couldn't be more wrong assuming I'm a cultster. Don't condescend me either. I have no religion, I only believe in science and sociology.
So yes, even if your blindly attacking my intellect, I'm all for proof. I just don't have a god complex that makes me refuse to listen to logic, let alone comprehend it.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Lol couldn't be more wrong assuming I'm a cultster. Don't condescend me either. I have no religion, I only believe in science and sociology.
So yes, even if your blindly attacking my intellect, I'm all for proof. I just don't have a god complex that makes me refuse to listen to logic, let alone comprehend it.
+1. Agreed. Great reply.

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
@Fliik
No your point was terrible. You denied that worshiping a god was an act of slavery. Yet the religious themselves are the first to admit they are gods slave, they will do anything for their god. Furthermore the religious scriptures (Bible, Koran, etc) all mandate this submission. So yep. Your wrong about that.
Secondly, you made some muddled point about Atheists being 'slaves to their desires and guilt, which is obviously false, because people are their desires, guilt, etc; there is no external party present (ie God, slave masters, etc).

fliick

HSC
N/A
@Fliik
No your point was terrible. You denied that worshiping a god was an act of slavery. Yet the religious themselves are the first to admit they are gods slave, they will do anything for their god. Furthermore the religious scriptures (Bible, Koran, etc) all mandate this submission. So yep. Your wrong about that.
Secondly, you made some muddled point about Atheists being 'slaves to their desires and guilt, which is obviously false, because people are their desires, guilt, etc; there is no external party present (ie God, slave masters, etc).
Unless it's a BDSM party ;)
I've made my point regardless of your diarrhea. And you've twisted what I've said to suit your own limited knowledge. :) Can't be fucked poking through your 'shit' posts for every grain of corn and carrot chunk.
My point is: Don't generalise and go neck yourself you ignorant bint.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
I've made my point regardless of your diarrhea. And you've twisted what I've said to suit your own limited knowledge. :) Can't be fucked poking through your 'shit' posts for every grain of corn and carrot chunk.
Your lucky you were even granted a response. There is no need for violence.

I grant it's possible to critically analyse the point I made, but you offered no argument.

You believe in "science and sociology": what exactly does that mean?

Are you saying that your a critical thinker, yet fail to in the same breath recognise that the religious are happily devoted to service (though they don't view this negatively).

My point was in direct response to the idea of complete divine determinism- a universe completely contingent on the 'interpreted' will of an unknown entity. A dangerous, uncivilised and compromising position to reason and social advancement. You can not defend monotheism and in the same breath say it is not a dictatorship- the god of the bible is the very definition of all-powerful overseer.

The goal of most Islamists is a worldwide theocracy accountable to the "revealed laws" of Allah. This is not mere conspiracy theory, it is a simple extension of what is already publicly stated.

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
That's why people like you are destined to be sewerage workers, and people like me get the positions of responsibility. Because you don't have the mental stamina to conduct a debate. Your silly points got destroyed. Your constipated mind got the shakes and shat out: 'go neck ya selfz'.

fliick

HSC
N/A
"Oh yeah, beyond the fact that if you accept this proposition your willingly accepting the invitation to be a slave. A hand-crafted robot, destined for eternal pleasure or pain, every wince, every movement is not your own. God not only knows your inner most desires and fears, but he punishes you for even the most sinister of your thoughts: though it is all ultimately traceable back to his hands. This is an eternal, celestial dictatorship- an unescapable, detestable and malevolent totalitarian regime, and I for one stand up and say no!".
I use violence, sex and smiles to express myself when I get emotional. I am not being violent, and I'd almost apologise if I didn't have the INSATIABLE urge to say harden the fuck up princess. I only bite when I'm being chewed on. ;)
The above is the quote I originally responded to. If you'll read and also comprehend my other posts I was NOT insinuating all religious people don't want to be dominated. Have I even made a biast opinion about the topic?
This is the most I have said on my opinion about the existence of a god:
(cut/paste)
I have no religion, I only believe in science and sociology.

Stop misinterpreting things and writing what I say out of context.
It doesn't make you sound well learned.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)