What to buy your BF/GF for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
try going to dicksmith's in the electronic kits section. there should be what you are looking for there.

i have no idea what to get my gf :S

im thinking of maybe something from dusk and a necklace :p

HSC
N/A
Emporio Amarni Night cologne, little r/c car thing, anchorman dvd and xmas choccy eggs...yay get to give it to him 2moro!

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I ended up getting her a top and skirt as well as the new Michael Buble Cd/DVD majigger cause she said she liked it. I'm actually thinking of taking that back now, cause it's what her friend suggested... I feel bad cause then it's not *really* from me. I had no idea she liked him.

Wanted to get jewelery but she doesn't really wear it, occasioanlly stud earings and a necklace but that's all.

The tops heaps pretty and the skirts nice and short, but not a slutty Supre one :)

bassqueen16

HSC
i STILL havent bought something eeeeep what do u buy ur bf when he says he doesnt want a present?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
bassqueen16 said:
i STILL havent bought something eeeeep what do u buy ur bf when he says he doesnt want a present?
He's either

1) Like a girl, and will claim that he doesn't want one but secretly expects one, and will sulk for days if you don't get him anything.

2) Actually means it. Don't expect anything from him.

bassqueen16

HSC
well ive already gotten a present from him so i think he expects something ok eep so wat do people suggest

I

icycloud

bassqueen16 said:
well ive already gotten a present from him so i think he expects something ok eep so wat do people suggest
That's just what people say to be polite! They don't actually mean it of course. Who doesn't want presents!

Chief2666

El Zorro
HSC
I got her a Silver heart shaped locket thing with an emerald heart in the middle, I have no idea when it comes to gifts...

Me+you=happy

HSC
i was in thailand and damn is it hard to shop for girl clothings
especially their size and type of style! took me a good week just to get 3 sets of clothing with shoes and a hand bag =p

that was my christmas present

bassqueen16

HSC
awww thats cute ^^^^^^ u took time to pick them out, which is nice! I still haven't a clue, i think ill find it randomly like on Christmas Eve or something which sucks but it happens :)

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
my friend was really broke one year, and so she made a calender out of the fun facts from the back of those tampon boxes......I dunno if her bf was just being nice but he looked like he kinda liked it.. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)