Which famous person(s) have you seen/met? (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Clemens Leske, but only realised this after he left my pharmacy (which I will not name).

Brontecat

HSC
james blundell last yr after he gave a free concert in the towns park & 2 panthers players wen i was 10 but i didnt give a stuff bout footy so never even knew who they were

Last edited:

Nickonaa

HSC
Well last year I met Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black), Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale) and Edi Gathedgi (Laurent) from Twilight :) I also met Brooke Fraser, Brian and Joel Houston, Jessica Tovey (Bell) from Home and Away, The guy who played Drew and the woman Irene from Home and Away, I met this member of Girlband, Ricki-Lee Coulter, Dean Geyer, Leo Sayer, Stephanie McIntosh and heaps more :) I met these celebs mostly from events and some randomly :)
Next goal: must meet Taylor Swift, Gossip Girl crew and JONAS BROTHERS! :music:

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
Well last year I met Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black), Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale) and Edi Gathedgi (Laurent) from Twilight :) I also met Brooke Fraser, Brian and Joel Houston, Jessica Tovey (Bell) from Home and Away, The guy who played Drew and the woman Irene from Home and Away, I met this member of Girlband, Ricki-Lee Coulter, Dean Geyer, Leo Sayer, Stephanie McIntosh and heaps more :) I met these celebs mostly from events and some randomly :)

Could you be any more of a tween??

I saw Matt Giteau at some airport somewhere once (absolutely massive guy, even for a centre). I've been interviewed by Ross Greenwood, for some reason. My cousins met the girls from The Hills on a plane going to LA. Oh, and best one: a close family friend once was sat in between Kylie Minogue and Sarah O'Hare on a plane. He was single too.

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
like any of them are even worth meeting

who even recognises the members of girlband anymore

Woteva636

HSC
mickey mouse, donald duck, minnie mouse, daisy duck, goofy, pooh bear, eeyore, tigger, piglet...

i went to disney land when i was 9, but i'll bet heaps of people in the world would consider them more famous than modern day celebrities that we know of

Erotic Jesus

HSC
I've not met anyone spectacular but ehh;
The entire Central Coast Mariners team, Anthony and Greg from The Wiggles, Tim Freedman of Whitlams fame, Jimmy Barnes, the guys from the second series of Nerds FC, Kym Lardner and a pile of Idol finalists that were at Luna Park a few years ago.

seether

HSC
I've met The Hooley-Dooleys, The Wiggles (Greg Page not that douchebag Sam Moran), Cassie, Martha & Jack from Home and Away, Wally Lewis, Lincoln Lewis, Chris Hemsworth, Hugh Sheridan, Ernie Dingo & Pat Welsh.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
MATTHEW REILY!!!!!

and i went to primary school with Daniel McPhersons younger sister lol

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
mark holden and the beat boxer idol dude, they were at a highschool disco once, a few years ago, and i saw them in person, beat boxer dude performed for us.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
mark holden and the beat boxer idol dude, they were at a highschool disco once, a few years ago, and i saw them in person, beat boxer dude performed for us.
You mean Joel Turner?

philphie

Banned
HSC
i met that guy who was rosie o donnell's husband, he made some joke about me being an aussie, lucky i didn't take it too seriously or i would've went straight to the fat mumma jokes: that he was married to one.

i've met Thurston Moore from Sonic Youth (in Newtown), Jeff Beck (in Newtown), David LettermanJohn Rose, Daniel Johns (in Erskineville), Sarah Blasko (in Newtown), John Cho (or someone who looked like him in the city) the guys from The Middle East, Natalie Portman (Brooklyn, my god i crushed on her so bad) i met Paul Keating at a party (use to go to my school), Natalie Tran, yes THE Natalie Tran, the Cardinal (yuck), The state police comissioner (completely non offence related), Jennifer Hawkins. all of these are by random though.

philphie

Banned
HSC
this reminds me of the film An Education, where the dad goes it's better to know a famous writer than be one

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
-Met and got a pic with Jack Johnson
-Talked face to face with Andrew Stockdale from Wolfmother, got autograph
-Saw Mel Gibson from about 50 metres away

Can't think of any others atm

0bs3n3

HSC
Natalie Tran, yes THE Natalie Tran
Jealousssss.

Well, does seeing bands live count? In that case, I've seen David Draiman and Sonny Sandoval (of course their just the frontmen and the band was there too but yeah). Kevin Rudd when he came to my school for Community Cabinet. Mark Richards when he was carrying the Olympic torch back in 2000 (got pics with him). Robbie O'Davis when he randomly walked by our school in Primary and we all ran to the gate and he signed shirts/hats for us.

These all suck in comparison to you guys.

Last edited:

Cee.

HSC
Guy Sebastian, walked passed him at the city last year. Not quite a big fan of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)