Who are your favourite comedians/comediennes (1 Viewer)

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
I love stand up comedy. Among my favourites of comedians are Ellen DeGenerous, Carl Barron, Jimeoin and Jeff Dunham's ventriloquism. Who are yours?

halapenyo

HSC
Danny Bhoy
Dave Hughes
Adam Hills
Louis CK

and there are others who i cant quite recall.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Russell Peters and Dane Cook plus many YouTubers like CommunityChannel are awesome too.

HSC
Uni Grad
ahaha chonny, i want to kill myself for laughing at his shit but christ i cannot stop myself

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Carl Barron
Adam Hills
Wil Anderson

Stephen K Amos
Dylan Moran
Bill Bailey
Nina Conti and her Monkey

Arj Barker

and this guy

Lentern

HSC
Kitty Flanagan, Bill Bailey, Nina Conti, Michael Workman, Tommy Dean, Judith Lucy.

Seen some other pretty good stuff online but only prepared to make calls on people I've seen live, not to be a cliche but live is a completely different experience.

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
Carl Barron is performing near where I live in February. I can't wait!

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Never been live. Would love to go someday.

Apart from the ones mentioned already: Rowan Atkinson, steve martin, Jerry Seinfeld.
Not really comedians but i also like old school British comedy. Some really great acts back then (70's,80's,90's)

A generalisation but i don't like most female comedians. Most of their jokes seem to revolve around their "personal lives" (much more so than guy comedians). Just me.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Carl Barron
Adam Hills
Wil Anderson

Stephen K Amos
Dylan Moran
Bill Bailey

Arj Barker

and this guy

OMG! I LOVE THIS GUY!!! I was watching the Melbourne comedy festival and this random like swedish guy came on but he was absolutely hilarious and that fact that his magic trick actually worked out was just awesome!!!
Adam Hills
Stephen K Amos
Jimeon
Rowan Atkinson

Lentern

HSC
Never been live. Would love to go someday.

Apart from the ones mentioned already: Rowan Atkinson, steve martin, Jerry Seinfeld.
Not really comedians but i also like old school British comedy. Some really great acts back then (70's,80's,90's)

A generalisation but i don't like most female comedians. Most of their jokes seem to revolve around their "personal lives" (much more so than guy comedians). Just me.
So help me god if someone starts off on an "are women funny"? On of my favourite moments of schadenfreude was when I was watching a comedy night in Glebe this year and got talking to, as it turned out, one of the support acts at the bar before the act who went the whole "women just aren't funny" spiel. Ofcourse at it would happen Kitty Flannagan turned up to try out a bit of new material, this guy went on and his material went down like a lead balloon, Kitty went on and absolutely blew them away. It was wonderful on both counts.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Lol why are we arguing tastes here? Anyways i like Kitty Flanagan (seen her mainly on the 7pm project). Her material doesn't revolve around her private parts/menstrual cycle.
I hold by my generalisation, even if it is just a... generalisation (ie i said it was a generalisation in the first place). I respect your tastes nonetheless (from your previous post)

mylucky9

HSC
Bobby Lee from MadTv
David So vlogger and stand up comedian on Youtube
Ken Jeong from Hangover :D
Chonny famous Australian youtuber
Yoo Jae Suk (National MC of Korea)
(LOL they're all Asian! haha)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Carl Barron
Adam Hills
Wil Anderson

Stephen K Amos
Dylan Moran
Bill Bailey

Arj Barker

and this guy
Pretty much this, + a few others. I used to love Lano and Woodley

and the first time I saw this performance, I was in tears.

Lentern

HSC
Lol why are we arguing tastes here? Anyways i like Kitty Flanagan (seen her mainly on the 7pm project). Her material doesn't revolve around her private parts/menstrual cycle.
I hold by my generalisation, even if it is just a... generalisation (ie i said it was a generalisation in the first place). I respect your tastes nonetheless (from your previous post)
I said if someone goes down the "women just aren't funny" road, you didn't actually say that. You made me think of people who say it, but what you actually said didn't bother me.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Russell Peters
Stephen K Amos
Dylan Moran
Danny Bhoy
Arj Barker
Jason Byrne
Lewis Black
Louis CK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)