WHO cant wait 4 the MTV music awards ! ? ! (2 Viewers)

Karlee

I found Britney and Christina's dancing more raunchy and controversial than the 'snog'.
I hate Madonna so much, she's so washed up and old. I mean, she's somebody's mother and look how she behaves...

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Karlee
I mean, she's somebody's mother and look how she behaves...
I always think about celebs kids and what they must think...I couldn't even comprehend my Mum acting like that!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Suicide Warrior
the only worthy part of vma 2003 is when metallica played intro for "smells like teen spirite" that was the moment. the rest is just repetitive. I've heard the words 50cent, eminem, Beyoncee, justin timberlake, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many times.

Fucking Metallicccccccccccccccccccccca!!!!!!!!!
HELL YES!!! how good did teen spirit sound!!! and beat it went off!!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
the kiss was bloody overrated :p no tongues, no nothing, it lasted for like, half a second? -__-

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I don't like pop music myself....although some of it does have a good beat. My fabourite would have to be Miss Independant. I find that to be such a powerful song.

I didn't watch it. No wait, l watched the first few bits and fell asleep.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
the kiss was bloody overrated :p no tongues, no nothing, it lasted for like, half a second? -__-
dont know wat the fuss was a bout :D

Fry

the kiss was just like the Michael Jackson baby dangling incident. it only happened in a split second but the media slow-moed it.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
the kiss was just like the Michael Jackson baby dangling incident. it only happened in a split second but the media slow-moed it.
so true@! but the michael jackson thing was soo wrong hes so derranged in the head.. then again...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Agnes2810
so true@! but the michael jackson thing was soo wrong hes so derranged in the head.. then again...
I do not think what he did there was wrong. His fans wanted to see his baby and so he showed them. He has a strong grip on his baby, I do not think she was in any danger:).

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
I do not think what he did there was wrong. His fans wanted to see his baby and so he showed them. He has a strong grip on his baby, I do not think she was in any danger:).
so wat if he had a strong grip..anyhting couldve happened he could have been distracted... imagine how much media coverage he would get if he DROPPED the baby !! :eek:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
ooh IMAGINE what will happen If he accidently kicked a coke can which flew off the balcony and hit a speeding car just at the right angle so that the transfer of momentum causes the tyre of the car to run over a bottle, causing its lid to shoot off and hit a road sign, ricocheting off to hit a pidgeon, which in fright, shitted on the hat of a grumpy old man, who threw away his hat in disgust, landing on a psychotic emotionally imbalanced youth, who became so traumatised bythe birdshit that he snapped and caused a school massacre in Guatemala 2 months later caused the government to declare war on UNited States and then catalysed the Outbreak of Al Quaeda mocement in Japan resulting in a catalysmic conflict with Russia, who then incidently nuked chechnya and the sonic waves from this caused an astroid to shift minutely in its orbit around the sun and in 1045 years time hit earth eliminating all life on the planet. like Michael will be so in the shits then wouldnt he...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Agnes2810
so wat if he had a strong grip..anyhting couldve happened he could have been distracted... imagine how much media coverage he would get if he DROPPED the baby !! :eek:
There is no way that anyone would get distracted enough to drop your baby. It was only for about two seconds anyway. If it was anyone else, no one would have cared:).

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
and he put a towel thing over her face, so she wouldn't be scared/ he didn't wnat the media to see her face...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
its still wrong htough....

dont get me wrong i got nothing against michael j but..

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
There is no way that anyone would get distracted enough to drop your baby. It was only for about two seconds anyway. If it was anyone else, no one would have cared:).
People drop their babies all the time, shit happens! And he did swing her over the balcony so fast he probably wasn't being particularly careful. There WAS a chance the baby could have kicked around and fell or soemthing, but I think the chance was much lower than the media was making out. It wasn't a wise move, but I don't think it was "negligent".
I do feel incredibly sorry for those kids though...he may love them and all, but they are going to lead very fucked up lives.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
People drop their babies all the time, shit happens! And he did swing her over the balcony so fast he probably wasn't being particularly careful. There WAS a chance the baby could have kicked around and fell or soemthing, but I think the chance was much lower than the media was making out. It wasn't a wise move
THANK YOU!!!! some one agrees with me!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)