WHO cant wait 4 the MTV music awards ! ? ! (1 Viewer)

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
miss independent was written by christina aguilera ......

i like the openin act.. most interesting one and i like beyonce's performance.. even tho she lip syched most of it and the music sorta jumped around everywhere....
other than that i didnt care much for the other performances....

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
People drop their babies all the time, shit happens! And he did swing her over the balcony so fast he probably wasn't being particularly careful. There WAS a chance the baby could have kicked around and fell or soemthing, but I think the chance was much lower than the media was making out. It wasn't a wise move, but I don't think it was "negligent".
I do feel incredibly sorry for those kids though...he may love them and all, but they are going to lead very fucked up lives.
I agree that it was not intelligent and not negligent either:).

As for feeling sorry for his kids, yes I do too. However, their father is a celebrity and they will have a tough childhood, just like every other celebrity's children:).

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
yeah...but do u htink that everytime they go out in public they will have towels over their heads?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Agnes2810
yeah...but do u htink that everytime they go out in public they will have towels over their heads?
Michael Jackson said himself that it is only until they are old enough to understand what id going on (about three). They hardly ever go out in public anyway:).

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
nah i bet that he will do it to them till they r about 10!! they r still not gonna understnad!

ur defending him :eek: hehe :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
nah i bet that he will do it to them till they r about 10!! they r still not gonna understnad!

ur defending him :eek: hehe :D
I know I am defending him. The media makes him seem weirder than he really is and people believe it. I think that is wrong:).

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
I know I am defending him. The media makes him seem weirder than he really is and people believe it. I think that is wrong:).
yeah i agree he is not as wacked out as the media says he is.. but he still is a bit koo koo. what do u think about his skin thing/... do u reckon he really has a skin condition? ie not going out ion the sun etc.. :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
yeah i agree he is not as wacked out as the media says he is.. but he still is a bit koo koo. what do u think about his skin thing/... do u reckon he really has a skin condition? ie not going out ion the sun etc.. :D
Don't forget that Michael Jackson had a tough childhood which probably made him a bit emotionally unstable. I think that because his father pressured him to perform, that he lost his childhood. He did not have a normal childhood and I think he misses that and now is trying to make up for it in his own way:).

Personally I think there is probably a little bit of truth to the skin disease. I think that his skin may have developed some white patches or something and he liked the white look and took the obsession a bit too far:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)