Who here bludged throughout their entire holidays? (1 Viewer)

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
i completed most of my to do list during the holidays. However, this past week or so i've just bludged. I can't be bothered to do anything; i've tried but i keep finding myself doing something else and i don't seem focused. So i'm just not gonna do anything for the rest of the week and enjoy the last few days of my 'real' holidays haha

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
i completed most of my to do list during the holidays. However, this past week or so i've just bludged. I can't be bothered to do anything; i've tried but i keep finding myself doing something else and i don't seem focused. So i'm just not gonna do anything for the rest of the week and enjoy the last few days of my 'real' holidays haha
+1

That's what happened to me.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
worked more in the beginning than the end.
but like dragonmaster, I also completed the majority of the work on my list.

Klutsov

HSC
Once i stopped at end of last term, i couldnt motivate myself to do too much

waryap

HSC
haha :( kill me.
I have done the work the teachers set for me... But nothing else.
I need someone to tell me to work. :(

NewiJapper

HSC
Im just leaving my work for the next three days because this way ill get back into my study routine slowly but surely.

Holidays are holidays, the most i did was read my english books and thats it. Personally i think ive spent my holidays the best i could have :D

Tofuu

HSC
yea, i bludged but still did a bit of work, most of the time i studied for like 10 mins and then i cbf'd

HSC
I've done so much reading and research for English it's ridiculous. I've still had fun and worked, but have been productive aswell. Will take it up a level these next three days to make sure I'm very prepared to go back.

screwed4hsc

Premium Member
HSC
been shit bored but havent been motivated to do english ass. due first week back.

:(

conch575

HSC
Me! Well, I guess I wrote SOME notes, but not for everything.., I should have worked more, oh well, I'll just let future me deal with it :p

bineal

HSC
man its so hard!

im sick and tired of school

oh wait LOL I FINISHED HAHA LATERS!

VETO

HSC
@bineal: LMFAO, geeees, way to rub it in.

And I've practically wasted 6 weeks so... I'm pretty much screwed. Motivation just isn't something that comes easy for me. T__T
Sigh.

LouiseFaz

HSC
i havent picked up a pen until today.. im doing a complete physics guide using the syllabus dotpoints but im so screwed

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I've done my Biology and my Physics summarys and read a bit of my english book. But just chilled for most of the holidays, I'm gonna need the rest, cos this year is gonna be too full on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)