Who thinks they are going to get 99.95 ATAR this year? (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Sorry to burst your bubble guys, i won't get getting 99.95 (will be happy with 99.00 seeing as i procrastinated) and i highly doubt Namu will either (i doubt you'll take offense seeing as you also agree XD).

If anyone is going to get 99.95, Aerath probably will.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
Sorry to burst your bubble guys, i won't get getting 99.95 (will be happy with 99.00 seeing as i procrastinated) and i highly doubt Namu will either (i doubt you'll take offense seeing as you also agree XD).

If anyone is going to get 99.95, Aerath probably will.
Yeah but he probably says he agrees and secretly really, really wants it really bad. Really.

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
there's no need for a thread like this, especially if you're gonna be referring to some individuals. It kinda brings the others down

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
there's no need for a thread like this, especially if you're gonna be referring to some individuals. It kinda brings the others down
agree. Especially if you are saying a certain individual is DEFINITELY not going to get a certain ATAR they are aspiring for.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
And the point of this thread is...?
(Apart from starting unnecessary arguments such as he cant do anything apart from maths)
nothing wrong with telling the truth, fukin hate asians that come here to do 4 unit maths every fukin second, then they fuk off and jig the rest of their classes.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Oh and i reckon Gurmies could get 99.95 but he'll probably say i'm exaggerating aha

Yeah but he probably says he agrees and secretly really, really wants it really bad. Really.
LOL, everyone secretly wants it XD

agree. Especially if you are saying a certain individual is DEFINITELY not going to get a certain ATAR they are aspiring for.
No one said anyone isn't going to get a certain ATAR. If you were referring to my post, i simply said it was highly unlikely aka being realistic.

nothing wrong with telling the truth, fukin hate asians that come here to do 4 unit maths every fukin second, then they fuk off and jig the rest of their classes.
Wow, you must really hate the tiny, tiny, tiny proportion of "asians" that do that.

Sean432

HSC
Do you even know Gurmies Anna? If not, how can u just predict that he's gonna get 99.95

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
Wow everyone seems to know everyone quite well on Bored of Studies lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)