Who thinks they are going to get 99.95 ATAR this year? (1 Viewer)

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
Cmon guys lol you know he speaks the truth.
Man sometimes I just hate the scaling system.....but I don't have anything wrong with asians and four unit maths...I just feel sorry for those people who get like 30 ATAR becoz of it.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
ummmmmmmmmm i think some of you are underestimating the difficulty in obtaining a 99.95 ATAR

i will be surprised if ANYONE gets a 99.95 from BoS (obviously i do not know EVERYONE on BoS and so it's probable that i am wrong lol)

boganxcore

HSC
yeah 99.95 people probably dont know what the internet is apart from assignment research and are kept in cages by their parents and forced to do extension 2 mathematics all day and night

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
ummmmmmmmmm i think some of you are underestimating the difficulty in obtaining a 99.95 ATAR

i will be surprised if ANYONE gets a 99.95 from BoS (obviously i do not know EVERYONE on BoS and so it's probable that i am wrong lol)
Yeah, 99.95 is very hard to get. You basically have to be intelligent, hardworking and persistent for an entire year. That's very hard to do.

yeah 99.95 people probably dont know what the internet is apart from assignment research and are kept in cages by their parents and forced to do extension 2 mathematics all day and night
Bahahahaha, repped XD

Last edited:

boganxcore

HSC
aww phoebe she is awesome :) that would probably make it more awkward lmao

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
I truly think I would be happy with 75.

Well, that's what I tell myself, so I can prepare for something better.

Eckh, it is pretty annoying it's always the maths people who do so well. Hooray for humanities...anyone?

Aeriff

HSC

Eckh, it is pretty annoying it's always the maths people who do so well. Hooray for humanities...anyone?
according to my careers advisor I'm 'definitely a humanities student' just because I wasn't strong at maths and did modern. She's got a few screws loose though.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
according to my careers advisor I'm 'definitely a humanities student' just because I wasn't strong at maths and did modern. She's got a few screws loose though.
Well you did do drama! HOORAY!!

I think by my selection of subjects you couldn't really assume anything besides arts/humanities, eh.

I love how people automatically assume that if you're not doing 4 unit maths/Latin extension/physics that you're not going to do well. When i got dux people literally looked at me like i was a dirty arts student who should go do my BA at UWS.

boganxcore

HSC

hooray for mathematicians with humanities sympathy? yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)