Who thinks they are going to get 99.95 ATAR this year? (1 Viewer)

shady145

Banned
HSC
so to conclude this thread: NAMU IS SHIT!!!

you have to love the photo he put up, getting his first in maths award, i didnt know he was that small, next time im in chatswood ill find you and drop you asian maths boy.
because the conclusion wasn't accurate, ill give the accurate conclusion.
random-1005 smells like/is dog crap... and is jealous of anyone smarter than him... :rolleyes:

HSC

you have to love the photo he put up, getting his first in maths award, i didnt know he was that small, next time im in chatswood ill find you and drop you asian maths boy.
please stop the jealousy.

boganxcore

HSC
woah, PM JuiceofOhio - '10 student who is doing the exact same thing in poetry form. I tried to give him a few pointers but had next to no idea concerning those particular philosophies. You could give him subject matter advice?
oh really? good luck to him haha. yeah i'll send him a PM and see if he needs/wants some help

mckensara

HSC

dont be hating!

lets put it this way, your just jealous that he will achieve far beyond the peak of what you could reach
and you must be preoccupied with the HSC... youre on BOS in your holidays :)

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
dont be hating!

lets put it this way, your just jealous that he will achieve far beyond the peak of what you could reach
We;re all on bos in the holz...
if hes on bos AFTER the results come out..you may then comment.

mckensara

HSC
We;re all on bos in the holz...
if hes on bos AFTER the results come out..you may then comment.
yes, because we are all anticipating our results is what i meant and quite obviously so is he, so he shouldn't be comming onto the site and putting down people who are going to do so well because he is jealous

random-1005

Banned
HSC
because the conclusion wasn't accurate, ill give the accurate conclusion.
random-1005 smells like/is dog crap... and is jealous of anyone smarter than him... :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAha, we got a mad cunt here

random-1005

Banned
HSC
dont be hating!

he does maths 24/7

"ohh yeh i come over here from china and top 4 unit maths" (asian accent)

Kakuzu11245

HSC
Jealousy brings out the worst in people doesn't it? You assume too much Random-1005, everyone has their talents, Namu has math, you have the ability to judge and make yourself look like an idiot, respect that each others' gifts are special, and leave it at that

gurmies

Drover
HSC
Oh and i reckon Gurmies could get 99.95 but he'll probably say i'm exaggerating aha

LOL, everyone secretly wants it XD

No one said anyone isn't going to get a certain ATAR. If you were referring to my post, i simply said it was highly unlikely aka being realistic.

Wow, you must really hate the tiny, tiny, tiny proportion of "asians" that do that.
LOL, that gurmies kid is a nub. He'll be lucky to get 99.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Yeah, that too. I bet you have a entire supply of super-positive luck eh? XD

Shouldn't it be your dreams fulfilled? You'd have something to get happy about...

Hehe, my favourite subject is modern <3 <3 <3 <3

Repped ^^
lol nah, I didn't have very good luck this year. E.g. Chem shipwrecks option had no restoration stuff which I spent a lot of time on to memorise.
And I hated MX2 test (harder than last 3 yrs' papers for me)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
he does maths 24/7

"ohh yeh i come over here from china and top 4 unit maths" (asian accent)
He's not chinese XD

just not maths, business and bio ive heard he is a gun at
Yep :)

Lies! You underestimate your awesome skills ;)

lol nah, I didn't have very good luck this year. E.g. Chem shipwrecks option had no restoration stuff which I spent a lot of time on to memorise.
And I hated MX2 test (harder than last 3 yrs' papers for me)
I hated MXT2 well more like screwed it and the MXT1 as well... i hate nerves! =="

Last edited:

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A

Dude why are you so jealous, are you gonna get an asterix or what?, Just becoz Namu beat u, it doesn't give u the right to rant on about this bullshit, everyone tries hard for what they acheive.....n NAMU is well deserving of it....so STFU about ur shit n stop being jealous, coz it brings u no where.

00iCon

HSC
NOOOO! You're the only person that can bring up our school!

BTW I bribed the Board to give me 99.96 so im happy :D It wasn't much... but it was an asset rather than cash. That's all I'm willing to tell you.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
What people think they're going to get and what they are actually going to get often varies significantly
Take a look at all the people in this forum who have a 99+ aim
Not saying that alot of those people aren't capable - but realistically speaking, there's a HUGE chance it won't happen.

Bootawa_Boy

HSC
Yer come-on fellas don't go player hating and disin and shit. Namu is a champ just like the rest of us who talk on BOS.

technicolour

HSC
It's people who *expect* to get 99.95 that I literally want to shoot. I'm glad they think so big of themselves. The rest of the world doesn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)