who thinks they have stuffed up??? (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
I understand some poeple have high expectations but 90% is a great mark.

Sorry crazy_viet :eek:.

(I edited my previous post)

Last edited:

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Tennille said:
I understand some poeple have high expectations but 90% is a great mark.

Sorry crazy_viet :eek:.

(I edited my previous post)
45 is a great mark. I agree. :)
Though the mark with which you are happy and which you interpret to be "great" is relative. There is no absolute "great" mark...who knows, there may be people who are disappointed with 99% :confused: :p

tennille

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
45 is a great mark. I agree. :)
Though the mark with which you are happy and which you interpret to be "great" is relative. There is no absolute "great" mark...who knows, there may be people who are disappointed with 99% :confused: :p
I understand. :)

I used to be like that until I started uni (not like 99% :p). Now I'll be happy if I get 75+. :p

tennille

HSC
miss_gtr said:
i care more about rankings atm.. it not so much caring about my marks..but what everyone else is getting..!!
Yeah, I know what you mean. :)

tennille

HSC
lislabella said:
well my assessment mark for engish is about 56% i win
That's why I always had a problem with English. The subject had to count towards your UAI. Just make sure you know your texts and writing forms for the HSC exams. :)

get_born

lislabella said:
well my assessment mark for engish is about 56% i win
22 % for my overall mark in maths so far - i think i'd probably take home the trophy.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
last_chance said:
22 % for my overall mark in maths so far - i think i'd probably take home the trophy.
not to worry u can laways impove that in the HSC

keep in mind our maths class this yr is the best our school has ever had...

so theres a very high chance ur internal will be pulled up...

keep trying!!!

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
physician said:
not to worry u can laways impove that in the HSC

keep in mind our maths class this yr is the best our school has ever had...

so theres a very high chance ur internal will be pulled up...

keep trying!!!
Hey Physician...
Why are you publishing your trial marks on BoS for everyone to see when you aren't confident that you're going to do well? Nevertheless, good luck with your trial results. :)

physician

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Hey Physician...
Why are you publishing your trial marks on BoS for everyone to see when you aren't confident that you're going to do well? Nevertheless, good luck with your trial results. :)
well the only marks ppl ever see on bos are extremely high...

i'm still thinking about it

i might just post my rankings... or probably change my sig as soon as results come back .. hehehe

Good luck to u too!!!

scoby_2000

HSC
guys!!! you have to keep faith!!!

you will do some much better if you believe in yourselfs! i know its korny but common guys!

just remember

i think therefore i am!

My moto for the HSC as well as:

Just do it. :D

physician

HSC
scoby_2000 said:
guys!!! you have to keep faith!!!

you will do some much better if you believe in yourselfs! i know its korny but common guys!

just remember

i think therefore i am!

My moto for the HSC as well as:

Just do it. :D
thank u for ur words of wisdom...

as for me... my trial results will in no way hinder my psychological state of mind for the HSC exams... right now.. i'm just hoping for good rankings...

my trials aren't even worth such a HUGE amount.. the largest was worth 30%...

which is pritty good considering i have performed well throughout the year

get_born

If anyone is attempting to get happy and have tried all they can there is this thing some type of herbal tea with fish oil in it. Someone in my class is taking it and its kind of working for them, but I'm not sure what its really suppost to do. But the person is way calmer than usual when it comes to exams.

physician

HSC
last_chance said:
If anyone is attempting to get happy and have tried all they can there is this thing some type of herbal tea with fish oil in it. Someone in my class is taking it and its kind of working for them, but I'm not sure what its really suppost to do. But the person is way calmer than usual when it comes to exams.

hmm interesting...

taking deep breaths on the way to school works for me

physician

HSC
last_chance said:
try it only in severe cases
hmm... severe cases?... ahhh i see... lol...

stay away from milk the morning of an exam.. milk makes me nervous!!!

what am i saying.. i can't even eat or drink anything at least 2 hours before an exam

get_born

I remember the first day I was fine with everything, however half way on the bus the trials hit me and i began to feel as though i was gonna throw up.

piyo_extreme

u noe all i saw in BOS are only those smarty pants ppl and when i saw their marks and ranks posted i felt lyke shitss!! n i was comparing my self to them and i felt like i'm gonna fail my HSC and i was wondering am i the only here who is really dumb??? and that's mean during HSC i will compete with them?? hey i was wondering just say i did so shit in my internal assesments (when i said shits it's really shits like u're in a bottom rank) but u noe all of ur classes contain geniuses inside and it's really2 hard to beat their asses. one day during HSC there's a miracle and i manage to beat them (which is unlikely to happen) so is my mark would then be given to them?? or i'll get to keep my own mark??? coz people say that if u beat them in HSC but they beat u in internal then ur hsc mark will be given to them. ok just say there is 3 people A, B n C just say person A got 1st and person B got last in internal and then person B got 1st in HSC within their skool and person B would give his/her HSC mark to A and person C who came last in HSC within their skool (but came 2nd in internal) would give his/her mark to person B!! while person C would get the HSC mark from a person who came 2nd in HSC within their skool. is that true??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)