Who WON'T be 18 for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

xxJTxx

HSC
i wonnnnnt beee :(

but prob not going to gold coast anyway...friends want to go the entrance hehe

sophie1989

HSC
kariaten said:
im not either... n i dnt want to go to the goldcoast..overreated! n rufies arnt my fave candie!

but me n my friends are staging our own schoolies...were renting a house on the beach for about $100 each (cheaper than schoolies) and gettin trashed w/out the everpresnt cops! and its goin for bout 10days so its longer than schoolies too!

its more fun if you hang w/ ur mates in the middle of nowhere w/ ur own beach...trust me!
lol will you still have ppl to crack onto :p

nicolem.

HSC
its not that bad.
if your in a hotel.
and your going with people that are 18 get them to buy you your alcohol.
and then get smashed in there.
then go out.
not that hard. ayy.

but im 18 last day of hsc.
so im sweet LOL.

codyjh

HSC
i wont be 18 either, but ohwells jst get drunk in the hotel room, and then go walkin round the beach and streets etc. sure there will be heapssss of things to do other than go to clubs all week.

:)

codyjh

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
SUCKED IN PPL!!! turned 18 ages ago so i will be havin a ball of a time doing nothing but sleeping!
y would u jst sleep? im 17 and i can sleep to, u dnt hav to be 18 to do that =] lOL

nearlythere...

HSC
I'm turning 18 at schoolies :D it's kinda cool. I'll be 17 for half the time and 18 for the rest... can't wait! lol.

melmelrulz

HSC
I wont be 18 at schoolies, but i turn 18 a week after i get back lol. My friends n i are getting a cabin tho and most of them will be 18 so we can just drink in there. No biggy really :]

Leinad1

HSC
again, not 18 till feb :p but yeah, i do fakies so thats cool, going to victor habour in SA where they're not as tight as the gold coast so i'll have no probs, all my mates are 18 and with legit ID so i'll fit in fine ^^

tiara&broz

HSC
MEEH!!! Just turned 17!!! still a baby. Going up to Nelson bay with a couple of mates- surf, sand, guys, alchie!!! Its alll good!!!

nibsy

HSC
not me, 18 in middle of march :( 2 of us in our flat are 17. woulda liked 2 go up in evolution week but the others didnt so wat can ya do... i aint 2 bumed about it. are there still heaps of beach parties and shit in 2nd week?

Russdog

russell
HSC
tiara&broz said:
MEEH!!! Just turned 17!!! still a baby. Going up to Nelson bay with a couple of mates- surf, sand, guys, alchie!!! Its alll good!!!
wow. are you like the youngest year 12 in the world?

ebbjade

HSC
well i'll be 18 and tearin it up... im going to brissie wit my boi mitch and cannot wait!!!! keep it real... and i do not encourage underage drinking!!! NOT

xsavagex

HSC
i dont turn 18 till january.
i going with 4 friends in the second week, 3 are 18 and one is 17 but she has a good fakey. im gettin one of my friend but yeh dunno if itll work, hopefully i dont just get left behind or whatever lol.

dime.a.dozen

HSC
I'm not 18 til next April so that means O week for uni as well....

but well defs have my fake ID by then, hoping to have it for schoolies.

I'm going down Lorne anyway so should be okay, I know some people who work at the pub there so shouldn't be too many issues lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)