Why do Aussies give Aboriginal Aussies a hard time? (1 Viewer)

When will an Aboriginal Australian become Prime Minister of Australia?

• 0-5 YEARS

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • 5-10 YEARS

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 10-15 YEARS

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • 15-20 YEARS

Votes: 18 7.3%
  • 20-25 YEARS +

Votes: 64 26.1%
  • NEVER

Votes: 142 58.0%

• Total voters

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Learning through Legal Studies this year, Aboriginals have so many rights and incentives to help them achieve something in life. Granted this may be our idea of "achievement", but the society has changed, all we see is them continually complaining of persecution.
Yes there are rights and incentives, but they don't really apply to Aboriginal culture. So times have changed. What if the entire planet was taken over by aliens. They saw no value in how we live our life, completely fucked up the world and took it over and expected us to live by their rules down to every last detail. To achieve anything, in this new world, you would have to completely adhere to these rules. That is, if they'll let you, and if you understand how. What kind of messages would you pass onto the next generation (if you even were able to have or keep your own family). I bet it wouldn't be positive..and so then begins a cycle. Hmm I think I need more wine.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
I AM Australian:rolleyes: I lived there for 23 years. My point was don't act like you know anything BEYOND it.

Anyway, never mind. Have fun being a close minded bogan!!:headbang:
lol

you're from the central coast you idiot

leave the country for a couple of years and start acting like some worldly cultured eurosnob

you can take the bogan out of the central coast, but you can't take the central coast...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Yes there are rights and incentives, but they don't really apply to Aboriginal culture. So times have changed. What if the entire planet was taken over by aliens. They saw no value in how we live our life, completely fucked up the world and took it over and expected us to live by their rules down to every last detail. To achieve anything, in this new world, you would have to completely adhere to these rules. That is, if they'll let you, and if you understand how. What kind of messages would you pass onto the next generation (if you even were able to have or keep your own family). I bet it wouldn't be positive..and so then begins a cycle. Hmm I think I need more wine.
I think 200 years after the aliens came I might stop, think, and come to the realisation that sniffing glue out of my prepubescent daughter's labial folds is perhaps not a productive use of my time.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
I think 200 years after the aliens came I might stop, think, and come to the realisation that sniffing glue out of my prepubescent daughter's labial folds is perhaps not a productive use of my time.
hahaha. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to withoutaface again.

coopert

HSC
I was on the train the other day with some abo and his two daughters. For the whole his scum daughters ran wild and sat their laughng at me telling me how much my "sideburns' make me look like Elvis, while the oldman just sat their off his head on petrol fumes. I dont even have fucking sideburns.

Hahahahahaha

I'm sorry for laughing, it just reminds me of that episode of The Simpsons where one of the baseballers is constantly told by Mr Burns to 'Shave those sideburns'

TCCPICHAMP

HSC
you guys are seriously rascist fucking pigs, can you not see that European INVASION! has destroyed the lives & lifestyles of the aboriginal people! & it will continue for as long as you arse wipes sit on your computer bitchin bout aboriginals 'gettin money in the hand' How bout you go & add up the value of Australian land, and all the money that has been produced by the rape of the land!, & you will soon see that they aint getting shit all!!!!!!!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
you guys are seriously rascist fucking pigs, can you not see that European INVASION! has destroyed the lives & lifestyles of the aboriginal people! & it will continue for as long as you arse wipes sit on your computer bitchin bout aboriginals 'gettin money in the hand' How bout you go & add up the value of Australian land, and all the money that has been produced by the rape of the land!, & you will soon see that they aint getting shit all!!!!!!!
You know, I was in the city on Friday and I got approached by three beggars asking for money in the course of the day. You know what ethnicity they all were? Aboriginal.
Now, what are the chances?
Pretty damned high.

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
Maybe the descendants of the Anglo-Saxons should launch a class action in relation to the invasion by the Romans or Normans? Or perhaps those persons whose ancestors were affected by the Barbarian Invasions? The pillaging and rape that occurred was devastating.

In fact, here is a rather succinct list of invasions throughout history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_invasions

The plight of imperialism must be viewed in context. Too often we attempt to apply our prevailing moral standards to a time of complete difference. The wrong approach IMO.

This type of land acquisition was not confined to the Australia, and the Aboriginal population were not the only group of people to have suffered as a consequence. The difference seems to be the resilience of leaders in other cultures to accept imperialism as a product of its time, and move forward.

Last edited:

Nadiaaa

HSC

I agree... It really annoys me how badly treated Aboriginal people are.
Yes, there are loads of problems - alcohol abuse etc - but think back to why these problems have even started. For one thing - did they even have alcohol before the English colonisation? They're land, which is the basis of their beliefs, was taken away from them. They lost SO much, including a lot of their culture and values.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
me and my mate have come to the affirmative conclusion that ethnic minorities are just as racist towards aboriginals, if not more than whites. There are many reason that we can delve over as to why this reasoning has been made, but what is more serious to note is ethnic minority racism isnt really discussed in social circles or in the media (taboo?). Its as if it doenst exist.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Yet they get proportionately more welfare than any other demographic group in Australia. Yeah, sucks to be Boonger.

Yes, there are loads of problems - alcohol abuse etc - but think back to why these problems have even started. For one thing - did they even have alcohol before the English colonisation?
Last I checked, Europeans weren't force feeding them pure ethanol. They do that to themselves.

They're land, which is the basis of their beliefs, was taken away from them.
You spelt "their" wrong. I'm drunk and even I can spell better than you.
They also believed that they didn't technically own the land, so how can something be stolen off you if you don't believe that you own it?

They lost SO much, including a lot of their culture and values.
They're quite welcome to go back to the desert and fuck goanas. I ain't going to stop them.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
You spelt "their" wrong. I'm drunk and even I can spell better than you.
They also believed that they didn't technically own the land, so how can something be stolen off you if you don't believe that you own it?
Abos believe they Belonged to the land.

Europe took the land, they took thier sorry arse's as well.

Originally Posted by Nadiaaa

They treat themselves that way, centrelink gives them far more moeny then the rest of Australia and all they do is buy booze and petrol.

If a policy was put forward to take children off the retarded bunch of abo's, im all for it.
Maybe the Stolen Generation could happen again, atleast we wont have any more sexually abused Aboriginal kids that can be brought up the right way, capable of getting a education an a job and using fuel for what it is really intended for.

Sorry bought the rant but it makes me sick seeing abo kids sitting there looking dumbfounded as thier father fills up the jerry can and takes a deep breath, and starts swearing at randoms.

Nadiaaa

HSC
Didn't realise a spelling mistake was a crime here.
Whatever, but don't deconstruct what I say.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Didn't realise a spelling mistake was a crime here.
Whatever, but don't deconstruct what I say.
Oh yes! How dare I analyse all that you said! It's almost like I thought we're on some sort of a forum where debate is expected! How despicable of me!

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Oh yes! How dare I analyse all that you said! It's almost like I thought we're on some sort of a forum where debate is expected! How despicable of me!
Shes more pissy with you correcting her spelling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)