• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why is Medicine harder to get in than Law? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
TheMelissa said:
... I became manically depressed when I read that. :( This psychopath is never getting into MBBS. Argh. Screw this, I'm just going to become a professional harmonica player.
don't worry, med sci is just as good a degree and has many exciting career prospects...

*holding back laughter*

TheMelissa

God Complex
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
don't worry, med sci is just as good a degree and has many exciting career prospects...

*holding back laughter*
Actually, I think I'm leaning towards Advanced Science at the moment. (Oh wow, the improvement...)

And stop snobbing Med Sci. Sheesh, maybe I want to be scrubbing test tubes on minimum wage for the first decade of my working life. Maybe I want to get kicked and ordered around by doctors. God. Ignoramus.

lulz I'm so french-connectioned.

Well, as the original poster said-- why is medicine so hard to get into? And what the hell do you plan on doing about it, Asian? :p Offer me a few scraps of advice-- I'm in danger of becoming a lawyer.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
44Ronin said:
stop breathing.
epic burn brosef

did you just register today to post that

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
TheMelissa said:
Actually, I think I'm leaning towards Advanced Science at the moment. (Oh wow, the improvement...)

And stop snobbing Med Sci. Sheesh, maybe I want to be scrubbing test tubes on minimum wage for the first decade of my working life. Maybe I want to get kicked and ordered around by doctors. God. Ignoramus.

lulz I'm so french-connectioned.

Well, as the original poster said-- why is medicine so hard to get into? And what the hell do you plan on doing about it, Asian? :p Offer me a few scraps of advice-- I'm in danger of becoming a lawyer.
Dude I'm a white guy who went to a shit school and I'm doing teaching at newcastle, how would I know? :D

Isn't advanced science really just normal science but they pat you on the head and make you feel a bit special about it?

in any case u just need to keep trying for that transfer, keep yer GPA up, never go out, be asian and all that. Sure the first decade of your working life might end up being the only decade of your working life once you finish uni, but it's worth it right? :D

TheMelissa

God Complex
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Isn't advanced science really just normal science but they pat you on the head and make you feel a bit special about it?
Mhmm. You hit the nail on the head, teacher.

I hate your uni for rejecting me! Rawr. Discrimination against Asian lesbian cyborgs. Sigh. When will it ever end?

Last edited:

44Ronin

HSC
TheMelissa said:

I hate your uni for rejecting me! Rawr. Discrimination about Asian lesbian cyborgs. Sigh. When will it ever end?
It ends here, tonight.....

*matrix pose*

~ari

is well hung
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
in any case u just need to keep trying for that transfer, keep yer GPA up, never go out, be asian and all that. Sure the first decade of your working life might end up being the only decade of your working life once you finish uni, but it's worth it right? :D
lol its what I aspire to be in a nutshell!!!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
TheMelissa said:

I hate your uni for rejecting me! Rawr. Discrimination about Asian lesbian cyborgs. Sigh. When will it ever end?
God, if we've rejected you then you should just start practicing that harmonica now, we'll let anyone in :D

~ari

is well hung
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
God, if we've rejected you then you should just start practicing that harmonica now, we'll let anyone in :D
LOL
Harmonica players are hot

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
TheMelissa said:
Clearly, left to its own devices, this country's political and health systems will be overrun by Asian lesbian cyborgs.

44Ronin

HSC
OMG gimmick user account! LiEk MoSt OrIgiNal PoSt evar!:rofl:

Alex Hawke

HSC
N/A
Lindsay Tanner said:
Parliament should pass a resolution to stop you posting.

I think I'll tender something for the next sitting session.
I'd cross the floor if I ever needed to on this issue.

44Ronin

HSC
Lindsay Tanner said:
Parliament should pass a resolution to stop you posting.
You have too much faith in government, fool.

Oh noes the white geeks on BOS threaten me with parliament resolutions!! ZOMG! PANIC!

Karl Marx

HSC
N/A
I'm glad that the left and right can agree on such an important issue to make sure "44Ronin" never posts again.

Bipartisan politics at its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)