Why would I need a girlfriend if I have a Nintendo 64? (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Ali is short for Alissa, duh, plus I have a ~pink~ signature didn't you notice

bullwinkle96

HSC
In multiplayer games, most of the characters you have to pick from are Males. Like in Mario Kart 64 the only Female you can pick is Peach. Don't know if Yoshi is a girl and I am pretty sure Toad is a girl. Super Smash bros 64 has no girls. Well unless you have finished Metroid 1 and know that Samus is a girl ;)
Then again in DOA volley ball... Never mind.

The Bui

HSC
Nah jokes mate just try to get a girlfriend when the time feels right for you just don't take to long to decide like into your late 20s lol

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
Just act more like Gary Oak. Bitches love Gary Oak.

Gary Motherfucking Oak!

Nintendo 64 > 69 > COD

That's the winning in-equation guys.

But you do need a GF though for playing Bottles Revenge on Banjo Tooie... Wait you don't have N64 controllers hooked up to the Computer running 1080p emulation with smoothed textures?
For shame.

zombies

HSC
yeah ill second this, i know heaps of girls who pretend so they can like seem cool but the people who actually do play won't really admit it, it's nerdy as
and it is kind of embarrassing you know if my guy asks what i'm doing and i'm playing i'll always lie and say i'm painting my nails or something because hed just laugh and it gets annoying. and also i prefer ps3 to xbox
what chrissie was saying before is really true... There's this idea that playing games is lame (and this extends to using the computer for anything besides facebook) and isn't something girls do. So if you do it's not like you talk about it. I think heaps you ask who act 'clueless' know completely what you're talking about but they don't want to look nerdy so they act like they have no idea. All of my friends are like this! The only game we've talked about is the sims... lol. Though I don't play any anymore (I stopped about 4 years ago and never really went back) I think girls should stop being so embarassed about it! And also guys treating it like it's something special kind of makes it worse.
Wow this is kinda depressing I mean why would it be embarassing fuck what other people think!

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm Gary Oak motherfucker take a look at me, your pokemon will never beat my Eevee~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)