• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Winter Break Chatter Thread (2009) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
im currently in year 12, and am aiming for an ATAR of 86..... ideally if i get anything above, sydney uni would be a dream come true..... what is the economics course like there, ive heard mixed opinion....... any feedback will be much appreciated!
Paging Rafy!

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
im currently in year 12, and am aiming for an ATAR of 86..... ideally if i get anything above, sydney uni would be a dream come true..... what is the economics course like there, ive heard mixed opinion....... any feedback will be much appreciated!
it's no worse than economics anywhere. i have some friends doing the course and they just think it's fairly dry, especially with subjects such as accounting and so forth. HOWEVER, it does allow you to have some electives outside the economics faculty.

it's one of the top economics courses, along with UNSW and their UAI/ATAR cut-offs are pretty much the same. though you should be looking at getting an ATAR around 91+ for economics, or 94+ for commerce

u-borat

Banned
HSC
hey guise i had a party tonight in the norf shore but it was too far to travel from my plebian western suburb :(

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
yeah i was saying to my friend the other day how incestuous the north shore is. you've pretty much associated with everyone your age at some point or another tbh.

plus hornsby has a "night club" now! yeahhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)