Winter Break Chatter Thread (2009) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
WHAT? tell me more! if i go out, i usually go chats/nth syd/city way
ahahahaha you know the old mans pub across from the station? they've opened up a new "club" that's basically a glorified school disco with a bar. it's fantasticly bad.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
ahahahaha you know the old mans pub across from the station? they've opened up a new "club" that's basically a glorified school disco with a bar. it's fantasticly bad.
I seriously think that we should go there.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I'd be up for going there.
As long as I can stay at one of your Northerner's places :p
LolBek.

Jachie

HSC
can't be worse than epping's club
oh my god i went there once for a friend's birthday and there were these 30 year olds irish dancing to some live u2 cover band. then when the dj came on he was playing all this michael jackson shit so i went up to the "booth" (ahahaha) and requested he play something good and he was just like "no." biggest shithole in the world.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
oh my god i went there once for a friend's birthday and there were these 30 year olds irish dancing to some live u2 cover band. then when the dj came on he was playing all this michael jackson shit so i went up to the "booth" (ahahaha) and requested he play something good and he was just like "no." biggest shithole in the world.
Rofl, nice.
What's your definition of "good" though?

Jachie

HSC
like music you can dance to, electro/house/progressive stuff. i'm pretty sure i requested something generic like "riverside" because i figured he's a dj he's guaranteed to at least have that! but nah this fuckwit was stuck in 84 or something.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
hey jachie, can you not mention bos related stuff on my wall, just for the sake that i dont like people knowing im a boser and some people (even a certain mutual friend of ours) still frequent these forums. thanks :)

Jachie

HSC
sure thing bro. tbh though i didn't really think that counted as a reference... it was just a comment on the only thing i really know about you :confused:

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
as long as I don't have work/appointments on the Friday, then yeah, it's doable.
Will let you know closer to the date?
awesome. we can go to this place then head on back home for some quality r+j and meeting the parents... or maybe do that BEFORE heading out :p

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
sure thing bro. tbh though i didn't really think that counted as a reference... it was just a comment on the only thing i really know about you :confused:
that's cool. i just dont want lilian to make the connection. i got rid of my old account for a reason

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
awesome. we can go to this place then head on back home for some quality r+j and meeting the parents... or maybe do that BEFORE heading out :p
hahaha
Yeah I don't want them to think I'm a drug dealer >: (

OR that I will supply you with drugz when we are out.

Maybe just meat them that night, we can go out another night, lol.

>: (

JClamp

Banned
HSC
huguhhhh yeah!
even flooow
something something butterflies!
oh he don't know
so he chases them awayyyehhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)