Woman convicted of police veil-lifting lie set to go free (1 Viewer)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
So many years arguing but Lentern still can't differentiate between a right wing, bible humping, tyrannical, conservative and an anti state, private property and freedom loving, anrcho-capitalist. I'm very disappointed indeed (shakes head).

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
David Cameron made the comment as he attended a PM Direct event in North Yorkshire with his wife, Samantha.

He was asked about tuition fees and the effect they might have on deterring students from poorer backgrounds.

Mr Cameron said universities had to adhere to strict rules if they wanted to charge the maximum fee and he said the country's top institutions needed to attract students from poorer backgrounds.

Speaking at tea and coffee merchants Taylors of Harrogate, he said: ''I saw figures the other day that showed that only one black person went to Oxford last year. I think that is disgraceful, we have got to do better than that.

''And I think this system – because you don't start paying back until you start earning £21,000 – we can help people get to the best universities in the country.''
heres the centre anti-white.. err right in action

Lentern

HSC
lol m8 i go to liberal club meetings

and liberals at university are known, if anything, as being more pro-market than your average liberal

there's no way the majority of them support even a fraction of what I do
Once more you deal with terms I've not used and avoid the one I did use, conservative. You've done this before and you've done it often, when I finally called you out on it you had a little cry about me being pedantic. If you put forward a response to the claim I've instead of the one you wanted me to make, then don't bother.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Once more you deal with terms I've not used and avoid the one I did use, conservative. You've done this before and you've done it often, when I finally called you out on it you had a little cry about me being pedantic. If you put forward a response to the claim I've instead of the one you wanted me to make, then don't bother.
yeah except these guys are the epitome of centre-right

Lentern

HSC
yeah except these guys are the epitome of centre-right
The centre right is a spectacularly broad house. Conservatives want to work 45 hours a week, own a house in with a pool in a neighbourhood with no immigrants, send their kids to private schools, go to private hospitals, drive everywhere and pay less tax. They appreciate that something ought to be done about the environment but think that someone else should do it, they complain about the ABC's bias but more or less don't want commercial television, like footy and hate Art galleries. They believe in freedom of speech and like saying that political correctness has gone mad but then will call for a gaol term every time Al Hilali or Chris Taylor says something that's not to their taste.

They're you.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The centre right is a spectacularly broad house. Conservatives want to work 45 hours a week, own a house in with a pool in a neighbourhood with no immigrants, send their kids to private schools, go to private hospitals, drive everywhere and pay less tax. They appreciate that something ought to be done about the environment but think that someone else should do it, they complain about the ABC's bias but more or less don't want commercial television, like footy and hate Art galleries. They believe in freedom of speech and like saying that political correctness has gone mad but then will call for a gaol term every time Al Hilali or Chris Taylor says something that's not to their taste.

They're you.
They don't want to abolish public education, they probably want to cut funding, but not eliminate it compeltely. Oh, and they're perfectly fine with government controlling the curriculum (except when the threat of leftist bias is exposed). They don't really want a free market in education. Same goes with public health.

I want to live in a white neighbourood, but I also support open boarders.

I think the ABC should be abolished/privatised.

I think tax should be abolished compeltely.

I've been ridculed for the extent to which I have suported free speech.

Wanting to work 45 hours a week (not enough imo) is not a political view.

I find most art galleries are boring, but that's not political. Beliving that people should/shouldn't be kidnapped and thrown into a rape-cage for not consenting to having their moeny spent on said galleries IS.

I hate footy and all government funding, subsidies and whatever should be abolished compeltely. Unlike conservatives, I am perfectly fine with the AFL selling broadcast rights exclusively to pay-tv companies only, if they want to.

You're really stupid sometimes (always).

Lentern

HSC
They don't want to abolish public education, they probably want to cut funding, but not eliminate it compeltely. Oh, and they're perfectly fine with government controlling the curriculum (except when the threat of leftist bias is exposed). They don't really want a free market in education. Same goes with public health.
Oh they do, they all do.
I want to live in a white neighbourood, but I also support open boarders.
Nominally but you don't actually care.

I think the ABC should be abolished/privatised.
So do they, but they'll settle for reduced funding for now.

I think tax should be abolished compeltely.
Ultimately they do too, It's so far from becoming a reality that they don't talk about it but there is no point where they'd say "ok it's been reduced enough now." There's always room to cut taxes a bit more for them.

I've been ridculed for the extent to which I have suported free speech.
Most people I ridicule for that, are. That being said you support it(or vocally defend it) selectively.

Wanting to work 45 hours a week (not enough imo) is not a political view.
I meant people should work at least 45 hours a week, people who do more are of course applauded in conservative circles.

I find most art galleries are boring, but that's not political. Beliving that people
should/shouldn't be kidnapped and thrown into a rape-cage for not consenting to having their moeny spent on said galleries IS.
Is what I said.

I hate footy and all government funding, subsidies and whatever should be abolished compeltely. Unlike conservatives, I am perfectly fine with the AFL selling broadcast rights exclusively to pay-tv companies only, if they want to.
One exception wow, you like beer then. Point is you like things the "ordinary strayans" like. Fine art and Indi music is for poofs and all that.

You're really stupid sometimes (always).
How atypically polite of you.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Oh they do, they all do.
No. You have this idea of conservatives (or centre-righters) as being unequivically free-market, which is nonsense. Spend some time on Menzies House for goodness' sake.

Nominally but you don't actually care.
I do, but there's no one to argue with here about it. And me passively supporting immigration is a far cry from being rabidly opposed to it.

Ultimately they do too, It's so far from becoming a reality that they don't talk about it but there is no point where they'd say "ok it's been reduced enough now." There's always room to cut taxes a bit more for them.
That is necessarily wrong given their massive hard-ons for the military, even ignoring the fact that they are in no way in total oppostion to taxes existing.

That being said you support it(or vocally defend it) selectively.
When have I ever supported restrictions on speech.

I meant people should work at least 45 hours a week, people who do more are of course applauded in conservative circles.
Should? That's still not political.

Is what I said.
You merely said hate.

One exception wow, you like beer then. Point is you like things the "ordinary strayans" like. Fine art and Indi music is for poofs and all that.
Again, that's not political. And besides, I almost exclusively drink scoth, and Miles Davis and Chopin is far more cultured than some Triple J crap.

Lol seriously there are like ZERO "ordinary strayan" things I like. You totally just pulled that out of your arse.

Lentern

HSC
No. You have this idea of conservatives (or centre-righters) as being unequivically free-market, which is nonsense. Spend some time on Menzies House for goodness' sake.
Like yourself most Menzies house types are not run of the mill conservatives but people who've considered political theory to a greater extent than most will in their lifetime and will have inserted their own mutations into their ideology. You however with your freemarketeering align quite closely to the run of the mill conservative.

I do, but there's no one to argue with here about it. And me passively supporting immigration is a far cry from being rabidly opposed to it.
Here's the thing, you come across as someone who in principal accepts the rational arguments are in favour of freedom of movement, but your intuitive preference is that it is restricted and you are quietly content that it is.

That is necessarily wrong given their massive hard-ons for the military, even ignoring the fact that they are in no way in total oppostion to taxes existing.
Again this Bush/Howard axis has created a generation of pro military conservatives but there is nothing that links militarism and conservatism.

When have I ever supported restrictions on speech.
You tell me to shutup all the time

Should? That's still not political.
Yes it is

You merely said hate.
Respond to what I mean not what I say.

Again, that's not political. And besides, I almost exclusively drink scoth, and Miles Davis and Chopin is far more cultured than some Triple J crap.
Sounds like your some sort of crass, Alpha Male syndrome nutter, which again is quite trendy in conservative circles. Libertarians are all androgynous polysexuals with mid-Atlantic accents..

Lol seriously there are like ZERO "ordinary strayan" things I like. You totally just pulled that out of your arse.
Perhaps but you hate all the things that strayans hate and it would be fair to say your a hater not a lover.

Last edited:

Comeeatmebro

HSC
She has every right to wear the burqa. But if she is going to wear the burqa, then why the fuck is she driving and using the roads and services that NSW provides? If you decide to drive, you are going to have to follow the law, part of that involves doing breath tests.

Basically, if you are going to wear a burqa, don't effin bother driving.

Lentern

HSC
She has every right to wear the burqa. But if she is going to wear the burqa, then why the fuck is she driving and using the roads and services that NSW provides? If you decide to drive, you are going to have to follow the law, part of that involves doing breath tests.

Basically, if you are going to wear a burqa, don't effin bother driving.
I don't think anyone is saying this specific woman did the right thing. I appreciate though that would be an easier argument to attack.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Pretty naive to believe this level of religious freedom is necessary. I mean it's essentially the freedom to hate, just look at the guys she was surrounded by outside court screaming 'god is great'. I don't believe it's too much of a leap step to say that they pretty much hate a lot of the ways our society works. Take religion out of the equation all together and you have no nut jobs covering their wives in veils, keeping them locked in their homes, pushing for sharia law (oh and hillsong & scientology too)

these people (i.e the nutjobs talked about in the story) are akin to nazis in my eyes
hitler and stalin etc were all atheists mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)