WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Welcome Firivae :) Yep, probably best to look at mirakon's comment, he's an extremely intelligent first year med student, who is probably gonna top his course :) (no sarcasm intended mirakon ;))
Hahahaha "exremely intelligent"

Not really tbh but thx anyway

Firivae

HSC

TThanks hehe, this is such a cool site! I cant believe I didn't find it earlier. Mirakon, r u doing the UWS med programme? COuld u tell me how its going? Do you think I should try for it? What ATAR do u need?

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Hahahaha "exremely intelligent"

Not really tbh but thx anyway
imo, any med student is 'extremely intelligent', you're just too modest to admit it :p

And, you're welcome :) Stop lying now though

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC

TThanks hehe, this is such a cool site! I cant believe I didn't find it earlier. Mirakon, r u doing the UWS med programme? COuld u tell me how its going? Do you think I should try for it? What ATAR do u need?
Yep i'm a first year. I'm absolutely loving it! I'll pm u more details about it later.

Your umat is used as a threshold for the interview, from where they decide whether they take u in or not. You need an Atar over 95 to get in, but the median of students in the cohort is about 99 or possibly higher, so thats what u should aim for

muhahahahahaha

HSC

The UWS med school is uber awesome.
Guise, when I finish this marketing presentation and actually present it on Thursday, I wanna send you a link to my Prezi because I think its really really awesome (I've got a big head tonight)...
I feel like eating some cookies.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

so youre like....um 17 and you completed hsc subjects when you were 15ish? whoaaaaaa.... wish you the best of luck with your exams (but I think you're super intelligent, you dont need luck). Wow, speechless atm WOW. So many smarties here.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

The UWS med school is uber awesome.
Guise, when I finish this marketing presentation and actually present it on Thursday, I wanna send you a link to my Prezi because I think its really really awesome (I've got a big head tonight)...
I feel like eating some cookies.
Wat is the presentation about?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

This 'made up' product that we have to promote and sell, pretty cool assignment, shit people hehehe.
Our product is.....its a surprise, ill send you the presentation along with all the other little coolio details.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

This 'made up' product that we have to promote and sell, pretty cool assignment, shit people hehehe.
Our product is.....its a surprise, ill send you the presentation along with all the other little coolio details.
Ok, hope I understand a word of it hope its not too complicated lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC

I deliberately used simple language because I wanted it to be fun. Prezi is meant to be all about having 'fun' and being 'creative' and bullshit etc etc..
So I dumbified it and made it awesometastical and BOOOOM! Winning presentation (I'd laugh so hard if we fail this shit).

muhahahahahaha

HSC

......a long, looong, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonngggggg hysterical laugh before I go on my slightly psychotic killing rampage.

NO CREPE...

mirakon

nigga
HSC

I don't think the phrase "no crepe" works the way you think it does lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol, no it doesnt work the way that I want it to work....thats the difference mirakon habib, son.
Point is, I want to show 'yall my work of art on Thursday, it is....cest magnifique.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Sure :) should be entertaining

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Im finished, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally!! time to myself, so going on that early morning jog tomorrow with one less worry.

Rixon

swirv
HSC
Im finished, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally!! time to myself, so going on that early morning jog tomorrow with one less worry.
that's what she said ;)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol, dude, every time someone says that, I automatically think "The office".
I cant believe we are already in week 11....it was just the other day that semester started, wow.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Shooky Nooky, I cant make it to Supanova, I have an exam on the 16th and my last exam falls on the 22nd. Damn it.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

WTH, my first exam is at Rosehill Racecourse Exhibition Centre :/

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

WTH, my first exam is at Rosehill Racecourse Exhibition Centre :/
Oh god, mine too lol... What fun morning that's going to be...

Shooky Nooky, I cant make it to Supanova, I have an exam on the 16th and my last exam falls on the 22nd. Damn it.
That's okay ;) Maybe next year or something... or when we've done our whole five years (and yes, I did just make it sound like a prison term) Stupid exams -_-... My last one falls on the 16th, but at least you have more time to study...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)