WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

damn exams. a month away :cry: but yes, cant wait till theyre over so that i could celebrate my birthday in peace (i'll probably be working lol)

Firivae

HSC

so youre like....um 17 and you completed hsc subjects when you were 15ish? whoaaaaaa.... wish you the best of luck with your exams (but I think you're super intelligent, you dont need luck). Wow, speechless atm WOW. So many smarties here.
actually 15 and completed 3 subjects when 13 lol. But not as good as i'd hoped for, low 90's. Hopefully chem n english pull me past 99 ATAR

mirakon

nigga
HSC

actually 15 and completed 3 subjects when 13 lol. But not as good as i'd hoped for, low 90's. Hopefully chem n english pull me past 99 ATAR
Easily. My average mark for my subjects was 94 or so and I got 99.6. Straight 90+ in all your subjects should net u a 99+ atar!

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Oh dear god, I JUST passed my Torts exam by only two marks... :( (I missed out on writing about a significant issue, so I suppose it's okay that I didn't fail, but I've never scored below eighty per cent for anything. Ever. :cry:)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Wow :jawdrop:... kudos to you! Yeah, I think because you've chosen extremely high scaling subjects, that will definitely pull your mark up :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

HOLY CRAP! wow, thats amazing. I dont really know what to say, totally lost for words. Good on you son, youre very inspirational.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Damn contracts assignment...why must you be so easy yet so difficult? Cant wait till the holidays....that warm blanket till late in the morning, the heater...proper food, T.V...sweet sweet T.V 24/7. YES.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Damn contracts assignment...why must you be so easy yet so difficult? Cant wait till the holidays....that warm blanket till late in the morning, the heater...proper food, T.V...sweet sweet T.V 24/7. YES.
explain this contradiction

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Thats the whole point, Im a lawyer son, we use so many contradictory terms, double negatives and all sorts of cool (retarded) techniques just to confuse the crap out of everyone. They pay more money for you to be their lawyer cos they think ur like some legal jargon genius, beats me.

But in all honesty, the assignment looks easy and straightforward and the answer to the question seems so blatantly obvious but once you start writing you realise that it's not as easy as it looks. There are little traps that you could fall into that will easily drift you away from the topic and whatnot which can be detrimental in terms of marks.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Thats the whole point, Im a lawyer son, we use so many contradictory terms, double negatives and all sorts of cool (retarded) techniques just to confuse the crap out of everyone. They pay more money for you to be their lawyer cos they think ur like some legal jargon genius, beats me.

But in all honesty, the assignment looks easy and straightforward and the answer to the question seems so blatantly obvious but once you start writing you realise that it's not as easy as it looks. There are little traps that you could fall into that will easily drift you away from the topic and whatnot which can be detrimental in terms of marks.
lololol sounds like a movie line

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol yeah, I steal so many movie lines its not funny lol. Sometimes I surprise myself how I come to remember them all :/
Im definitely in the wrong profession! hehehe.
Ugh facebooking and bosing at the same time instead of working on the essay. I knew this facebook business was bad bad news (I rarely go on, just go on to check some crap and I usually log off straight afterwards.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

lol hypocrite saying facebook is bad

(goes on there all the time)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol facebook is really boring though. I dunno how but three quarters of bos knew who I was in like the first few days of me getting it and im like lol wtf that is so weird. bosers are pro stalkers. High school/uni students by day...professional PI's, blackmailers, hitmen and stalkers by night. I think I personally fit into every single one of those categories (I mean...umm....no, no i dont...err. no?)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Lol yeah, I steal so many movie lines its not funny lol. Sometimes I surprise myself how I come to remember them all :/
Im definitely in the wrong profession! hehehe.
Ugh facebooking and bosing at the same time instead of working on the essay. I knew this facebook business was bad bad news (I rarely go on, just go on to check some crap and I usually log off straight afterwards.
I feel your pain lol XD

mirakon

nigga
HSC

i thought i was da ultimate secret person, and that no one could stalk me. I challenged the people in the Highs School Nonsense thread to find out my name

i'm not joking in an hour they knew my full name, what i looked like and what school i went to

One of the guys had even noted my car's numberplate lol

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

i thought i was da ultimate secret person, and that no one could stalk me. I challenged the people in the Highs School Nonsense thread to find out my name

i'm not joking in an hour they knew my full name, what i looked like and what school i went to

One of the guys had even noted my car's numberplate lol
Wow. Just, wow. :O... If I ever need to find info, I know where I can ask then :) (not in regards to you mirakon, just in general, because that would be creeeeepy :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)