Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Capo

HSC
Hey 2014ers, how long do you guys study per day ?

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Idk how to prove it haha.
I don't think this would be accepted as a proof lol.

If a+b is negative, then |a+b| is positive, a+b is greater than or equal to zero, |a+b| = a+b. therefore, a+b is never greater than |a+b|, so a+b <=|a+b|
Hey realize would this work? My friend pointed it out to me but I'm not sure if it would be accepted.

you can just let a+b = x and plot the graphs of y=x and y= |x|, you'll see than on the left side of the y-axis, |x|>x and on the right side, |x| = x, and when x=0, |x| = x

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Lol do any of you study every day. I barely actually study except homework and assignments.
Nope. I have such bad habits haha. Maybe that's why I haven't done well in anything...

khuu

HSC
N/A
Anyone free available to help on my business studies assignment? Please

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah , seems too early to go hard out studying .

@khuu I may be able to help? PM me?

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Everyone in my year is studying hard out and I just sit here wondering what life is going to be like working at red rooster for the rest of my life.

enoilgam

HSC
Everyone in my year is studying hard out and I just sit here wondering what life is going to be like working at red rooster for the rest of my life.
I'm sure you're doing more work than you think.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I'm sure you're doing more work than you think.
i'm actually not doing that much compared to everyone else. I have an eco assessment this wednesday and i haven't done anything. Nothing at all.

not sure if this is enoilgam or townie

enoilgam

HSC
i'm actually not doing that much compared to everyone else. I have an eco assessment this wednesday and i haven't done anything. Nothing at all.

You would be surprised - often times it can feel like you arent doing much, when in fact you have done quite a bit. Also, dont focus on everyone else, focus on yourself.

What do you have to do for the assessment?

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC

it sounds like enoilgam but I haven't had much to do with townie

Fawun

Queen
HSC
You would be surprised - often times it can feel like you arent doing much, when in fact you have done quite a bit. Also, dont focus on everyone else, focus on yourself.

What do you have to do for the assessment?
I like to focus on everyone else - lets me know how shit i'm going compared to everyone etc etc. And it's just a test on the first two topics lol

enoilgam

HSC
I like to focus on everyone else - lets me know how shit i'm going compared to everyone etc etc. And it's just a test on the first two topics lol
As LHS says, you have to run your own race. Practically speaking though, just relax and try to get the most out of the next two days. In future, try and prepare a little earlier, obviously you will be more prepared if you do this, but also less stressed.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
As LHS says, you have to run your own race. Practically speaking though, just relax and try to get the most out of the next two days. In future, try and prepare a little earlier, obviously you will be more prepared if you do this, but also less stressed.
ill start writing notes tomorrow - the day before the assessment lol

yo to da loh

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
And its definitely Enoilgam , if your not certain check the first forum post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)