Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
m8 if you state rank I won't be surprised. lol

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+
Lel, my only hope for a state rank is either 2U maths or Advanced English.

What's your aim now ?

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+
My aim is still to get into a Bachelor of Psychology, but I'm not sure which university to pick out of MQ, USYD and UNSW to do my course, although I'm leaning towards MQ atm. My ATAR is 90+ now since I have a backup plans in case I don't get my first preference.

liamlolz

HSC
Driving lesson tomorrow morning and then Maths test on trig. at school. Also haven't done my English homework #Badass

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Driving lesson tomorrow morning and then Maths test on trig. at school. Also haven't done my English homework #Badass
Is this your first driving lesson? Good luck for your maths test tomorrow:)

rainbowstar

HSC
Hmm, I'll answer my own question then.

Maths: Always clicked for me, that's why I love the subject.
English: Never understood it, doesn't make sense IMO.
Science: It varies, but it mostly has to do with chemistry
Economics: Pretty straightforward, not too difficult to grasp.
Modern History: Enjoy it since I'm actually interested in what we're learning atm.
Hahah, I am the same hawkrider,
Maths really clicks for me but English never did.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
deciding on whether to drop to 2u or pick up 4u since my extension 1 maths class is absolutely rubbish, the teacher cant teach and my class pretty much bludge... what makes it worse? hes my 2u teacher as well..

but I need 3u if I want to do engineering in the future, oh decisions decisions :(

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Hey everyone :D
I hope u had a good day so far !!!!

Right now, I am sitting in French, it's so easy :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
deciding on whether to drop to 2u or pick up 4u since my extension 1 maths class is absolutely rubbish, the teacher cant teach and my class pretty much bludge... what makes it worse? hes my 2u teacher as well..

but I need 3u if I want to do engineering in the future, oh decisions decisions :(
You can do 4u in year 11?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Got my new economics textbook, "The Market Economy" :D + Could someone assist me in relation to what statistics I should be using to illustrate poverty in a country. I've already used life expectancy, access to water in rural areas and the percentage living below the poverty line. Help would be much appreciated :D

matchalolz

HSC
Got my new economics textbook, "The Market Economy" :D + Could someone assist me in relation to what statistics I should be using to illustrate poverty in a country. I've already used life expectancy, access to water in rural areas and the percentage living below the poverty line. Help would be much appreciated :D
you could look at the country's GDP, average incomes, access to healthcare and other services, education, literacy/numeracy rates etc. idk just some ideas

matchalolz

HSC
so today i have to write a speech and a reflection for tomorrow. ironically, i'm planning to write a speech about procrastination and here i am, delaying my homework :spin:

IcyRain

HSC
Literally did nothing at school. 2 frees, 2 lessons with relief teacher "working on assignments", and 1 lesson of very light work.

beaubrah

HSC
When you realise you are 1/6 done year 11, I'm shitting myself for year 12. I don't wanna screw up any exam and assignments in year 12 :(

HSC 2015- Goal:90+ ATAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)