• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
... what ?! (dat suspense is killing me)
The cohort for maths and science is so competitive, like there are a least 10 guys in 2U who are better than me and in chemistry... well f**k. But for biology, I think I can attain rank 1.

English is going to be the subject that saves my ATAR tbh.

ivorybranches

HSC
The cohort for maths and science is so competitive, like there are a least 10 guys in 2U who are better than me and in chemistry... well f**k. But for biology, I think I can attain rank 1.

Competition is a good motivation! You can do just as good as anyone in your cohort as long as you work hard.
I've got heaps of international students in my maths class so there's lots of competition.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Competition is a good motivation! You can do just as good as anyone in your cohort as long as you work hard.
I've got heaps of international students in my maths class so there's lots of competition.
Oh definitely! I am going to work hard to achieve my goal for sure!

Now that I think about it, I'm kinda glad English is compulsory which means we local students get an advantage.

matchalolz

HSC
Oh definitely! I am going to work hard to achieve my goal for sure!

Now that I think about it, I'm kinda glad English is compulsory which means we local students get an advantage.
haha i wasn't born here but i've definitely been here long enough to become fluent in english! just remembered what it was like when i first came here and tried to imagine trying to do all the assignments i'm currently doing, and wow, it would be such a nightmare

matchalolz

HSC
my cohort is extremely competitive too... for english, i think i'll be happy if i get a rank over half. aiming for top 10 in maths, not sure if that's realistic though

Tazayneem

HSC
English and legal studies are stressing me out so bad :(
Tell me about it!
I thought legal was gonna be a breeze until we started all this division of power and separation of power and constitutional things
And for English our half yearly is going to be a listening task
And I suck at that :(
Anywho,
We got this !
Goodluck :)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Tell me about it!
I thought legal was gonna be a breeze until we started all this division of power and separation of power and constitutional things
And for English our half yearly is going to be a listening task
And I suck at that :(
Anywho,
We got this !
Goodluck :)
You too bby :*

matchalolz

HSC
Yep, quite competitive. Fully selective right?
yeah and omg i can't stop thinking of the snake in my house... my poor homework T.T
aha i don't think i'm as serious as other ppl at my school though :spin:

deloving

HSC
haha i wasn't born here but i've definitely been here long enough to become fluent in english! just remembered what it was like when i first came here and tried to imagine trying to do all the assignments i'm currently doing, and wow, it would be such a nightmare
Just out of curiosity when'd you come to Australia?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

You think you have competition?

I believe I'm up against a cohort of roughly 250 people in english advanced and 120 + for extension maths and eco :O

FML!

inb4absoluterapebyfellowclassmatesandcrazymalaysiansinmygrade

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A

I believe I'm up against a cohort of roughly 250 people in english advanced and 120 + for extension maths and eco :O

FML!

Lol, I just realised I only have about 90 in my year, so I guess it's not that bad. But still, I MUST GET RANK 1 FOR ALL SUBJECTS!

Myrdred

HSC

FML!

I'm up against around 200 people for English Advanced and around 200 for English Extension. And there are almost 170 spots open for Chem, Phys and Extension Maths LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)