Your favoutire exam conditions (2 Viewers)

ASNSWR127

HSC
the-derivative said:
Beer before an exam... i like it :p

But then I'd probably forget what subject I'm sitting.
not too much beer - just enough to know that there is world out there and it will all be over in a few hours

then it really starts going...

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
not too much beer - just enough to know that there is world out there and it will all be over in a few hours

then it really starts going...
LOL
That's still probably too much beer for me... if I did that I'll probably be drinking for the rest of my life.. because of the crap results I get in the HSC

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
LOL
That's still probably too much beer for me... if I did that I'll probably be drinking for the rest of my life.. because of the crap results I get in the HSC
haha. That made me laugh so much, my ass is missing xD

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Aerath said:
Haha, this English Extension 1 Creative exam, everyone used the name "Claire" as their character. This was cause my teacher, about three weeks ago told us that she keeps getting pissed off cause she notices that every single year, about 10+ students from each cohort used the name Claire. And then she told us she'd be marking the creative. :)

So we organised for most of the grade to use Claire.
HAHA
I LOL-ed. In our maths extension ones we have people scrunching up papers and throwing them on the floor. Thats pretty amusing but not for me because I am one of those people.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Sarah182 said:
HAHA
I LOL-ed. In our maths extension ones we have people scrunching up papers and throwing them on the floor. Thats pretty amusing but not for me because I am one of those people.
Let's just see what she writes. :)

HSC
hehe, thats why you have the songs uploaded into your head xD
the-derivative said:
LOL it does for me most of the time as well...
You can't bring music into an exam though ><"

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
LOL it does for me most of the time as well...
You can't bring music into an exam though ><"
dang it. Don't you just hate it when there's a song stuck in your head and it's really annoying and it's during an exam and you can't think? During my sister's trials, all she could hear was 'Hey, hey, you, you, I wanna be your girlfriend! No way, no way, I think you need a new one' replaying over and over for 3 hours. I think I'd :bomb:

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
dang it. Don't you just hate it when there's a song stuck in your head and it's really annoying and it's during an exam and you can't think? During my sister's trials, all she could hear was 'Hey, hey, you, you, I wanna be your girlfriend! No way, no way, I think you need a new one' replaying over and over for 3 hours. I think I'd :bomb:
I get that every exam...
in the school certificate it was "Take a look at my girlfriend... she's the only one I got" and in my preliminaries I had "DJ Sammy's Heaven" in my head... ahh that's a good song...

"Baby you're all that I want.
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven. "
... probably stuffed up my prelims... except for english AOS. :p

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
laureese said:
people who tap kill my life
What's worse is people who bounce....I don't understand why people can't keep their legs still when they're writing.

HSC
think it helps them think
Aerath said:
What's worse is people who bounce....I don't understand why people can't keep their legs still when they're writing.

undalay

HSC
the tappnig is a physical manifestation of their mental rhythm. It just shows they're FEELING their exam :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)