Your favoutire exam conditions (1 Viewer)

Crates

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
Why should you get annoyed? It's to your advantage if they don't bring one.

But yeah, I get annoyed too...but for different reason. Whenever someone doesn't bring a calculator, he always comes to me to borrow a calculator because I always have 2+ calculators but...I am worried as hell during exam in the fear that my calculator may run out in battery...like in my last exam...:p
Namu, for my trial exams I used the same calculator + pen for every single one of my exams. I didn't have any problems.

corsalui

HSC
lyounamu said:
Why should you get annoyed? It's to your advantage if they don't bring one.

But yeah, I get annoyed too...but for different reason. Whenever someone doesn't bring a calculator, he always comes to me to borrow a calculator because I always have 2+ calculators but...I am worried as hell during exam in the fear that my calculator may run out in battery...like in my last exam...
Yeah I always worry that my calculator is going to run out of batteries right in the middle of my exam...

I always bring in 2 or 3 because you can bring in as many as you want and I also bring in a screw driver and batteries .. just in case! :p

Crates

Banned
HSC
corsalui said:
Yeah I always worry that my calculator is going to run out of batteries right in the middle of my exam...

I always bring in 2 or 3 because you can bring in as many as you want and I also bring in a screw driver and batteries .. just in case! :p
AHAHAHAHA! That's classic! I'm gonna bring in a screw driver and battery for my maths HSC exam. Seriously, you guys are paranoid. One calculator is enough.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Crates said:
Namu, for my trial exams I used the same calculator + pen for every single one of my exams. I didn't have any problems.
I don't know...my calculator seems to use a lot of battery...it just died during my maths exam - thanks god that I had 3 calculators at that time!

Crates

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
I don't know...my calculator seems to use a lot of battery...it just died during my maths exam - thanks god that I had 3 calculators at that time!
Fair enough. It's better to be safe than sorry.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
corsalui said:

lol, that's cute.

HSC
corsalui said:

i can understand having 2 calculators, but honestly... haha. :p

i don't think you can do that in the hsc though.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
melanieeeetroll said:
i can understand having 2 calculators, but honestly... haha. :p

i don't think you can do that in the hsc though.
Do what?

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
melanieeeetroll said:
bring screwdrivers and batteries into an exam?
I've been carrying a screwdriver and battery to school since year 7. I love my calculator !

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
I've been carrying a screwdriver and battery to school since year 7. I love my calculator !
LOL I'm a 'maths pimp' and I have more than one calculator :p

In every maths exam - i carry both my calculators and I change the batteries for both on the night before every exam - that's because when I sat the school certificate - my calc died within while trying to do the first question - ah well still got a Band 6... but could've been higher

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
LOL I'm a 'maths pimp' and I have more than one calculator :p

In every maths exam - i carry both my calculators and I change the batteries for both on the night before every exam - that's because when I sat the school certificate - my calc died within while trying to do the first question - ah well still got a Band 6... but could've been higher
okay, that's just terrible.

LOL @ 'maths pimp'

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
It's hard to say, with your spiked and dyed hair I don't know what to think.

To keep on topics with exam conditions: Has your phone ever gone off during an exam? I know mine hasn't, but a fair few have gone off in my school - including the Board of Studies Supervisor during the History/Geography Exam :p
Haha, shh don't want everyone knowing I have spiked hair with blonde streaks :p

Anyway - with exams I never bring my mobile phone - because I don't really see the need to use it, and I don't trust handing my phone up to the supervisor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)