Your favoutire exam conditions (1 Viewer)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
That's not very nice :(

Oh yes - I also hate people who laugh during exams when nothing funny happens.
I hate it when :
  • people sniff (get a bloody tissue damn it!)
  • Teachers walk with their loud heels
  • Teachers talk at up the front of the hall
  • Teachers walk in and out of the hall, shaking the floorboards as they go.
  • Kids are playing outside and they're being very very annoying.
  • People who cough and think it's funny
  • Phones that go off
  • When the teacher edits something in the exam and says it out very clearly to everyone and some idiot goes: 'What was it?'
  • People who don't put their pens down when it's time for pens down.
:read:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I get pissed off when people bring a calculator to an English exam. Like WTH?

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
HAHA. People do that at my school :p
LOL I leave everything in my plastic sleeve - including my calculator... never use it though.

Doctor Jolly said:
I hate it when :
  • people sniff (get a bloody tissue damn it!)
  • Teachers walk with their loud heels
  • Teachers talk at up the front of the hall
  • Teachers walk in and out of the hall, shaking the floorboards as they go.
  • Kids are playing outside and they're being very very annoying.
  • People who cough and think it's funny
  • Phones that go off
  • When the teacher edits something in the exam and says it out very clearly to everyone and some idiot goes: 'What was it?'
  • People who don't put their pens down when it's time for pens down
I hate it when those things happen as well... but a lot of them don't happen - thatnks to the use of our Year 12 rooms. I'd hate to have my exams in our hall.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
LOL I leave everything in my plastic sleeve - including my calculator... never use it though.
OMG. I hate the plastic sleeve too. It makes me feel like some cheap person who can't afford a pencil case (sorry if I offend any plastic sleeve pencil case users).

ratcher0071

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
OMG. I hate the plastic sleeve too. It makes me feel like some cheap person who can't afford a pencil case (sorry if I offend any plastic sleeve pencil case users).
The whole idea of a plastic sleeve to be brought into the exam room is stupid. I too am sorry if I offend any plastic sleeve pencil case users.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
ratcher0071 said:
The whole idea of a plastic sleeve to be brought into the exam room is stupid. I too am sorry if I offend any plastic sleeve pencil case users.
It's all you hear in the exam room aside from the frequent cough. All you can hear is the rustle rustle of people diving into their plastic sleeve to retrieve the pencil that's buried at the bottom of the sleeve. Argh, it annoys me so :burn:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
whenever i see this thread and favourite spelt wrong it annoys me

anyway
silence is good

ratcher0071

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
It's all you hear in the exam room aside from the frequent cough. All you can hear is the rustle rustle of people diving into their plastic sleeve to retrieve the pencil that's buried at the bottom of the sleeve. Argh, it annoys me so :burn:
Don't the people at your school usually take out all the equipment at the beginning of the exam, and then put the plastic sleeve to the side.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
ratcher0071 said:
Don't the people at your school usually take out all the equipment at the beginning of the exam, and then put the plastic sleeve to the side.
No they don't, unfortunately. But I hardly notice the sound because I become so focused on the exam. It's only when I stop to think, that I notice these things

housah0lic said:
you shitting me?
it's the first thing i notice lol
I'm not very observant, nor am I a very good speller :shy:

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
No they don't, unfortunately. But I hardly notice the sound because I become so focused on the exam. It's only when I stop to think, that I notice these things

I'm not very observant, nor am I a very good speller :shy:
LOL - I am the worst person in concentrating in an exam... like I always get a window seat and I always tend to just stare out the window... also I notice sound very easily.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
LOL - I am the worst person in concentrating in an exam... like I always get a window seat and I always tend to just stare out the window... also I notice sound very easily.
ROFL! Isn't there always some fly that tries to get in/out of the room that is usually banging around on the window pane? In my Japanese writing/listening/reading exam, there was a very annoying fly that was buzzing around my head and I let out a squeal a fair few times :shy: I hate flies :mad1:

What usually distracts me is the names inscribed on hall. I tend to look up every now and then and read the names. Actually, during my EX1 Exam, because I was being so focused, I was reading some of the names, and you wouldn't believe how many girls I saw that had the same last name as you Nathan. It really surprised me.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
ROFL! Isn't there always some fly that tries to get in/out of the room that is usually banging around on the window pane? In my Japanese writing/listening/reading exam, there was a very annoying fly that was buzzing around my head and I let out a squeal a fair few times :shy: I hate flies :mad1:

What usually distracts me is the names inscribed on hall. I tend to look up every now and then and read the names. Actually, during my EX1 Exam, because I was being so focused, I was reading some of the names, and you wouldn't believe how many girls I saw that had the same last name as you Nathan. It really surprised me.
Nope, our windows can't open, there's a special section on the top of each window which you can open - but it's pretty small. LOL - you sound like you needed aeroguard.

LOL yeah I have the same problem - everytime I'm in the hall I like to read all the signs, we have heaps of signs so I never run out - I think we have like 18 signs in our hall - all filled with heaps of names, so it's good that we don't have our exams in the hall.

LOLOL - girls with my last name! My last name isn't that common. I know I had one cousin that went to your school, wonder if she's on the wall.

Also this was my 1000th post... unless my previous posts get deleted :p

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
Nope, our windows can't open, there's a special section on the top of each window which you can open - but it's pretty small. LOL - you sound like you needed aeroguard.

LOL yeah I have the same problem - everytime I'm in the hall I like to read all the signs, we have heaps of signs so I never run out - I think we have like 18 signs in our hall - all filled with heaps of names, so it's good that we don't have our exams in the hall.

LOLOL - girls with my last name! My last name isn't that common. I know I had one cousin that went to your school, wonder if she's on the wall.

Also this was my 1000th post... unless my previous posts get deleted :p
LOL! I think I did need aeroguard. Bloody hall .. why was it situated near the SRC Sanctuary? Now I have to ninja my way through the exams :karate:

Yeah! There's so many names in the hall, it's hard not to get distracted. I'm still waiting to see my name on there .. it needs updating :eek:

Ah yes, I checked for your cousin in vain. I'll shall look around again during boring assembly lectures. Actually, I can't do that anymore. Prefects gotta sit on stage. Dang. We're going to feel like chickens in the oven with all those bright lights.

Congrats on your 1000th post. I saw that some of our posts have already been pillaged.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
LOL! I think I did need aeroguard. Bloody hall .. why was it situated near the SRC Sanctuary? Now I have to ninja my way through the exams :karate:

Yeah! There's so many names in the hall, it's hard not to get distracted. I'm still waiting to see my name on there .. it needs updating :eek:

Ah yes, I checked for your cousin in vain. I'll shall look around again during boring assembly lectures. Actually, I can't do that anymore. Prefects gotta sit on stage. Dang. We're going to feel like chickens in the oven with all those bright lights.

Congrats on your 1000th post. I saw that some of our posts have already been pillaged.
LOL - you probably won't see my cousin... don't think she studied much or did much to help the school.

Thanks... arggh my posts - hope they don't get deleted.

lionking1191

HSC
kaz1 said:
well they might be so hopeless at maths they need a calculator to work out how long they have left - it happens

corsalui

HSC
kaz1 said:
I must say, what really annoys me is when people DON"T bring a calculator to the Maths exam!
I mean, seriously, do you expect to do all the working in your head?!

A girl at my school for the exams didn't bring a calculator, then went to the Maths staff and complained and then the staff gave her an old calculator.
And then it ran out on her halfway through the exam!

She complained to the staff, but it was her own fault she didn't bring a calculator!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
corsalui said:
I must say, what really annoys me is when people DON"T bring a calculator to the Maths exam!
I mean, seriously, do you expect to do all the working in your head?!

A girl at my school for the exams didn't bring a calculator, then went to the Maths staff and complained and then the staff gave her an old calculator.
And then it ran out on her halfway through the exam!

She complained to the staff, but it was her own fault she didn't bring a calculator!
Why should you get annoyed? It's to your advantage if they don't bring one.

But yeah, I get annoyed too...but for different reason. Whenever someone doesn't bring a calculator, he always comes to me to borrow a calculator because I always have 2+ calculators but...I am worried as hell during exam in the fear that my calculator may run out in battery...like in my last exam...:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)