What HSC exam are you most nervous about? (1 Viewer)

elly-chan

HSC
Paper 2 - My time management is terrible and Japanese Continuers exam - reading and responding tasks -eek!!

Dibbles

HSC
Geo is rediculous having to do 3 20mark essays. Essays in other subjects are fine because its possible to speed through multiple choice with simple knowledge questions, whereas is geo, every multiple choice questions involves measuring and calculating so then we have less time to use for essays. so annoying

absorber

HSC
As the HSC, starts in less than a month, I just wanted to know what was the subject/exam everyone is most worried about.

I'm freaking out over Ad. English Paper 2. Major hand cramps and mind blanks are guaranteed. Conflicting Perspectives *dies*
Heheh, try doing Modern History.

Ext eng's worrying me, purely because I just don't have the time to study for it

carlytse621

HSC
I think Paper 1 is harder than Paper 2 since u can cram the stuff in paper 2, but Paper 1....I am just suck at analysis unseen texts :( but I admit, Hamlet is hard :(

fax machine

HSC
i'd say chem, ext eng - the essay, and adv eng paper 2 ughh hamlet and conflicting perspectives kill me!

lisl

HSC
english. mmaths ext 1/2. chem kind of.
thats almost everything!
:mad1::mad1::mad1:
back to study plan after this weekend,
even though i didnt have one before.
:bomb:

Sean432

HSC
Extension eng i am set for. Creative memorised, essay half memorised

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
MX2, ENG paper 2, Chem (teacher fucking made me depressed by making the test out of 303 and giving me a shit mark).

Runtypoo

HSC
Re: Adv english and engineering mainly

I do engineering studies and i agree its very painful lol. I got 69 percent for my trial and likewise i thought i did much better. I hate drawing, i just can't do it!
Pretty much with Engineering Studies, the state average is around 42%. My teacher said from HSC experience if you get a raw mark of around 80%+ in the exam your looking at top 30 in the state for the exam.

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
Re: Adv english and engineering mainly

Mathematics! Though if I study more, it won't be that difficult.

absorber

HSC
Gosh, no thanks. Ancient is enough for me. What are you studying for extension?
ext eng or ext hist? lol.
ext eng = crime, it's alright but our teacher's useless and I'm horrible at creative, + I do 12 units, so I'm not taking it that seriously.

Freakstyler09

HSC
The hsc is gay :) i just wish it was over, u work ur ass off the whole year just to get a good job n the cycle starts again, man humanity is so annoying :) BUT YEAH I'm really scared, because I have to live with life n if it's annoying, it's annoying.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
ext eng or ext hist? lol.
ext eng = crime, it's alright but our teacher's useless and I'm horrible at creative, + I do 12 units, so I'm not taking it that seriously.
I can empathise, I'm doing crime to. My creative writing saved me for my trial. I got 11/25 for my essay *le sigh*
I do 13 units, but I need to kick ass in this to make sure that Gen Maths isn't included in my top 10 results and bring my ATAR done...if that's how it works...

X-terc

HSC
N/A
Adv english papers & Business Studies

I can NEVER EVER be confident with english no matter how hard i try. PRAY TO GOD I WILL GET AT LEAST a low B5. t_t

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)