Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

Smokee

HSC
Everything about my room mate. I can't stand the bitch.

- She is the biggest slob. She has all these mouldy containers/plates/cups in her room from food that she has eaten weeks ago.

- She is the biggest stinge. She won't do anything for anyone else unless she gets something in return.

- If she actually does housework she has to tell the WHOLE house and make out that they owe her for finally washing up 4 plates.

- She makes cupcakes for people in return for them doing huge things for them. Sounds sweet but she buys 70cent cupcake mix. And out of the 2 dozen cupcakes she gives them about 2 and eats the rest by herself in her room.

- If anyone questions her on the smallest things like 'do you know where the toothpaste is?' or if we don't agree with a flavour of sauce we want to buy for grocery shopping she gets REALLY defensive and spends the next 5 minutes explaining herself. This just makes real issues in the house impossible to discuss with her without losing half your day to listening to her crap.

- She bitches about everyone when she really has no right to an opinion in any of the situations. She is incredibly judgemental.

- She is so nosy. Has to know every little detail even though its completely irrelevant. She has to be in on EVERYTHING and if not she makes a fuss.

- She does this creepy thing where she just walks to your door and watches you do things in your room without talking to you. Like she watches my friend sleep and she has just stood there watching me study. Such a creep.

- She holds onto things that happened long ago in the past and makes out that they are still such a big thing in her life today. For example, she went on a date with this guy about 8 months ago and she didn't hear from him again even though he said he'd text her. She still talks about him and how they were 'together'.

- Because guys realise she is really clingy and demanding, they get rid of her quickly and as a result she gets desperate and pounces on any guy that shows any interest in her, poor dudes. Its quite embarrassing.

- She has this idea that she is this amazingly beautiful girl. I assure you she isn't. And not even her personality can make up for this. I hate deluded people. She also thinks she is really smart when she can't even add fractions together. Gah.

- She reckons her life is ten times harder then anyone elses. As a result she is always really moody and throws tantrums like a 4 year old.

Okay, now this is just getting ridiculously long. I'm going to stop. haha.

She also eats toothpaste. Weird much.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Well, the trolls annoy me more than anyone else in L & R, the ones who make threads like "buttsecks", and "hookers".

mirakon

nigga
HSC
People who frickin post goddamn essays in debate threads that are full of crap anyway

rokkuguhyo

HSC
That OMG song by Usher is stuck in my head, but only the part where he sings about boobies and booty :mad1:

coudes

HSC
Neighbours having noisy sex @ 5am in the morning.
+1

Ugly lesbian neighbours were clapping labias in the wee hours of the morning. All the unit blocks around my area are really close together and they were real loud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)