Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
A girl in my English Advanced class calling Osama bin Laden "Sombada Laden".

The absolute worst.

Yo1anda

HSC
woo girls

especially wog ones that harrass boys
and then scream

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT.. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE MY HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE WALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

onur91

HSC
N/A
yeh, well the winner is political, like everyone knew russia would get it the year before last right from the very start cos they didnt even bother to hide the fact it was politically decided.

Last year I can't remember if he was just favourite from start or if it was a political "who's turn it is" type thing.
That's true, but this year they are supposedly fixing that issue with the new half half system, between the public votes and the judges decisions. It sort of worked I guess, seeing as how Finland couldn't get through.

HSC
Uni Grad
lmao no!

i deleted itt b4 the hsc and cbf gettin it back.

msn ftw :D
Agreed, I simply cannot understand why facebook took off when it is practically msn with some very minor variations.

HSC
Uni Grad
That's true, but this year they are supposedly fixing that issue with the new half half system, between the public votes and the judges decisions. It sort of worked I guess, seeing as how Finland couldn't get through.
Yeh, it does look like it's better for the countries that do decent numbers. At least bosnia & herzagovina got through I guess. And bloody Finland really let me down, after Terasbetoni I have come to expect great things of them. Waldo's People were ok last year but omfg they were really shit this year, not as bad as the 3rd one (estonia perhaps) though.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Yeh, it does look like it's better for the countries that do decent numbers. At least bosnia & herzagovina got through I guess. And bloody Finland really let me down, after Terasbetoni I have come to expect great things of them. Waldo's People were ok last year but omfg they were really shit this year, not as bad as the 3rd one (estonia perhaps) though.
Finland definitely fell below their regular standards this year, but i reckon they were miles ahead of Iceland. Im happy that Bosnia got through, must say that Serbia was alright, besides the singer of course lol.

HSC
Uni Grad
I am still unsure as to whether that was really a male or not :p

But yeh, so far I'll be going for Bosnia depending on how it goes tomoz.

I have come to expect very little of the auto qualifying France, UK, Germany and Spain over the last few years.

onur91

HSC
N/A
I am still unsure as to whether that was really a male or not :p

But yeh, so far I'll be going for Bosnia depending on how it goes tomoz.

I have come to expect very little of the auto qualifying France, UK, Germany and Spain over the last few years.
Hahahahaha I was arguing with my brother whether it was a man or woman, I was right, most definitely a man lol
Im gonna be going for Turkey, they are pretty good this year.
I know, the 'big four' countries are always sooo shit, especially UK. They bring forward the worst crap possible, they get worse each year.

HSC
Uni Grad
Agreed.

Yeh, I knew it was a dude but geez, he looked so strange...

Turkey has slipped my memory I'm afraid :( I remember they were good last year or the year before, decent pop/rock kinda song.

And yeh, big 4 = noob 4, always terribly boring.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Agreed.

Yeh, I knew it was a dude but geez, he looked so strange...

Turkey has slipped my memory I'm afraid :( I remember they were good last year or the year before, decent pop/rock kinda song.

And yeh, big 4 = noob 4, always terribly boring.
Yeah lets just say his a man with very feminine characteristics lol
You should check out their song, it's called We could Be the Same by maNga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)