How to get a girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
as if. what if u saw a cute guy on the street? ud be like "oohhh, hes hot. i want him" and u would be more receptive to talking to him. but if its an average looking person then you go "meh" get away from me crepe lol

HSC
N/A
Nope.
I no longer focus on looks entirely. Now, it's more personality than looks. I'm done being superficial with others.

Also I wouldn't be all 'i want him'. XD

anne1010

HSC
as if. what if u saw a cute guy on the street? ud be like "oohhh, hes hot. i want him" and u would be more receptive to talking to him. but if its an average looking person then you go "meh" get away from me crepe lol
yea i guess so. but i dont think id ever go out with someone that picked me up from wherever. theyd have to be through a mutal friend or hed actually be my friend i.e. i'd know their personality so their looks dont matter.

HSC
N/A
What kinda of personality would you prefer anyway?
Haha. :$
Well!
Personality wise – Intelligence is a must; you have to be as smart as I am, or smarter. I prefer smarter than me, because I want a relationship where I can learn something new from the person. I want someone who’s tries not to be overly superficial, judgmental; someone who’s open to everything.
I’m into guys who have depth in their persona; not some air-head. They’re in touch with their emotions but not overly emotional.
He or she [‘cause I go both ways] kinda has to be on the wavelength with me for mostly everything; like similar things, have similar interests. Saying that, they have to be slightly different to the person I am; I don’t want to date a clone.
Has to be quirky/weird, but my kinda weird. Not LonelyWolf weird.
Hmm, Idk, other things as well

Look at the 'your 10' thread. My post there sums it up nicely.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Haha. :$
Well!
Personality wise – Intelligence is a must; you have to be as smart as I am, or smarter. I prefer smarter than me, because I want a relationship where I can learn something new from the person. I want someone who’s tries not to be overly superficial, judgmental; someone who’s open to everything.
I’m into guys who have depth in their persona; not some air-head. They’re in touch with their emotions but not overly emotional.
He or she [‘cause I go both ways] kinda has to be on the wavelength with me for mostly everything; like similar things, have similar interests. Saying that, they have to be slightly different to the person I am; I don’t want to date a clone.
Has to be quirky/weird, but my kinda weird. Not LonelyWolf weird.
Hmm, Idk, other things as well

Look at the 'your 10' thread. My post there sums it up nicely.
KP i fit the above criteria. will you go out with me. :)

HSC
N/A
Thoth, I've found someone else. :p

I've always said that looks and personality are on equal grounds for me.
But 50% looks and 50% personality sounds a tad shallow-ish for me now, idk.
I don't really care too much as to how you look like, as long as your personality is amazingly stellar.
[You have to be smart, either smart as me or smarter, I'd want to be able to learn from our relationship/friendship whatever.]
Looks do matter, just not as much. I'm pretty sure I'll start to like/love/whatever/get used to them pretty soon or as time goes.
I'm not perfect so, not expecting someone perfect either.
You just have to match me, or be the complete opposite but still be in the same 'wavelength' as I am.
Oh yeah, you have to make me happy, and comfortable around you.
Not a flirt. I repeat, not a flirt.
Intelligence = Sexy.

Although if you look like Francisco Lachowski or Ash Stymest... :shy:
Oh... wait I added more this time. Haha.
Well yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)